Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,023 members, 7,922,478 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Spirit (171 Views)

Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Spirit by goodshepherd123(m): 5:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Capsule of liberty
Daily devotional

*Date : Tuesday, 24-06-2020*.

*Theme :The holy Spirit*.

*Read : Romans 8 vs 6-14*.

*Memorise*:
" _And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness_ " Mark 1 vs 12.

*Meditate on this: When the holy spirit is driving ,you can't crash*.

One of the best decision,anyone can make is to allow the holy spirit to drive the vehicle of his life . The word drive simply means control, lead, influence and motivate.

Just as two drivers can not drive a vehicle, to it's destination. Likewise the holy spirit and Mr flesh can't be in charge at the same time. That is why, we must yeild to him ,so that we can make right choices( Deut 30 vs 19).

Using myself as an illustration ,the holy spirit practically drove me to the Bible college in the year 2013, for full time post graduate diploma, even though i was a staff of a telecoms company in Akure then.

I remember the admin officer asking me if i was alright, and i should do part time.

Furthermore i didn't even inform my parents until i became a student at the Bible college.

Isn't it amazing that the holy spirit drove Jesus, into the wilderness ,while his mate were in the beer parlour, hotel etc.

In Mark 5 vs 1-20, the Bible tells us a story of a man who was driven by demons to a tomb, where he was cutting himself with stones, until he met Jesus and he was delivered.

When the holy spirit is driving,he reveals things ahead( John 16 vs 13),and he doesn't sleep nor slumber( psalm 121 vs 4) , he knows when to refuel the tank( Luke 24 vs 49) and also when to put on the light especially when the night is far spent ( Romans 13 vs 12).

In conclusion ,if you don't allow the holy spirit to drive the vehicle of your life, it could lead to a crash. Tommorow might be too late accept Jesus today.

*Assignment* :
1. Stop resisting the holy Spirit to day.

*Prayer point*.
1. Father send your holy spirit into the vehicle of my life today in Jesus name.

*© Oluwaleye Akinboyewa*.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Holy Spirit by orisa37: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2020
The Holy Spirit is The SCEPTRE of JESUS CHRIST.

From Orunto27

"EMIN MIMO NI OPA ODUDUWA"..
Re: The Holy Spirit by Missyajoke(f): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2020
goodshepherd123:
Capsule of liberty
Daily devotional

*Date : Tuesday, 24-06-2020*.

*Theme :The holy Spirit*.

*Read : Romans 8 vs 6-14*.

*Memorise*:
" _And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness_ " Mark 1 vs 12.

*Meditate on this: When the holy spirit is driving ,you can't crash*.

One of the best decision,anyone can make is to allow the holy spirit to drive the vehicle of his life . The word drive simply means control, lead, influence and motivate.

Just as two drivers can not drive a vehicle, to it's destination. Likewise the holy spirit and Mr flesh can't be in charge at the same time. That is why, we must yeild to him ,so that we can make right choices( Deut 30 vs 19).

Using myself as an illustration ,the holy spirit practically drove me to the Bible college in the year 2013, for full time post graduate diploma, even though i was a staff of a telecoms company in Akure then.

I remember the admin officer asking me if i was alright, and i should do part time.

Furthermore i didn't even inform my parents until i became a student at the Bible college.

Isn't it amazing that the holy spirit drove Jesus, into the wilderness ,while his mate were in the beer parlour, hotel etc.

In Mark 5 vs 1-20, the Bible tells us a story of a man who was driven by demons to a tomb, where he was cutting himself with stones, until he met Jesus and he was delivered.

When the holy spirit is driving,he reveals things ahead( John 16 vs 13),and he doesn't sleep nor slumber( psalm 121 vs 4) , he knows when to refuel the tank( Luke 24 vs 49) and also when to put on the light especially when the night is far spent ( Romans 13 vs 12).

In conclusion ,if you don't allow the holy spirit to drive the vehicle of your life, it could lead to a crash. Tommorow might be too late accept Jesus today.

*Assignment* :
1. Stop resisting the holy Spirit to day.

*Prayer point*.
1. Father send your holy spirit into the vehicle of my life today in Jesus name.

*© Oluwaleye Akinboyewa*.

Wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Has Been Revealed Come And Know Jesus / Gospel Singers Should Not Sing And Dance Like Secular Artistes’ – Aramide Fadile / Lack Of Self Control Will Always Lead You Into Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.