Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested (47313 Views)

Man Who Defiled A 4-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa Arrested By NSCDC (Pictures) / Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics / Arms Manufacturer And Guns Runner In Nasarawa Arrested With Fabricated Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by 8stargeneral: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Animals are now better than human
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Tabitha03(f): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
This world is really coming to an end.
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by origima: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is impossible

A man of that age raping a three months old baby, can't be possible now Haba

Please the security intelligence department should investigate the matter very well.

I share your thought .men are in trouble. Security Agents should investigate some of this rape issues well
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Goovo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
HitSong:

All scammers will perish in hell and suffer before they die in Jesus name.
pls it's not scam, it's genuine
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
TimiRume:
And you covered his face for what?
Because he has not been found guilty by a competent court!
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Dollypie20(f): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
3 months old baby ke? Hahahah
And you think his face deserves to be covered like this? Unveil the idiot, he should be stoned to death. Haba! sad
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by tevinsolt: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
All you have to do is read people's reactions to posts relating to this, it simply gives an incite to why things like these continue to happen and worse.

People making jokes
People using laughing emojis like wtf??
People asking unrelated and dumb questions
Some cease the opportunity to exercise their warped imaginations by making up reasons why they don't believe it happened.

You know what else has failed because of levity and dumb jokes, your country Nigeria. Keep making jokes and laughing why you see everything burn to the ground.
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by woleabayo(f): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
chai where are we going in this country
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by HitSong: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
Goovo:
pls it's not scam, it's genuine
Prove it
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
And you covered the guys face abeg remove that shade you used to cover his face so that his village will even be ashamed of him.. Nonsense man
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Lovelyn451(f): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
And the mother waited for police to come arrest him...haha...she no get pistle or stool for kitchen? Women take the law into your hands!!! There is no law against rapists in Nigeria, even the media is protecting him by covering his face

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by ChiefAfonja: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
The shape of the head tells it all grin

Who could ever do this kind of evil except a cone shaped headed people angry
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Samiah33(m): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why is his face blurred? Like what on Gods green earth made you do that ? Let’s all see the fvckers face, so when we see him anywhere we stone him. And the beast is smiling, I have a daughter and if anybody try such he would be six feet under nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Jabioro: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
I am shock,my father at Aso Rock is still in perpetual shocked..What a wickedness act
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by CodeTemplar: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Baby body is almost like tissue paper, he should try agege bread or tissue paper next time... heartless thing.
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by sapientia(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
why censor his face?

He is not a minor

unless you guys are just accusing him falsely.
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Tonyspecial(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Unbelievable
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by deavicky(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
I don't even know how this men get to see 3 months baby to rape.
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Omoejigbahe(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
Firing squad today by 6pm. Thank you
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by tevinsolt: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
HitSong:

Prove it

No you prove it didn't happen
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by HitSong: 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
tevinsolt:

No you prove it didn't happen
So many complains already.
That you're a scammer. You open several accounts t o scam people. After they send you money, you ghost off.
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Olayetan(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
He should be hanged straight without being tried...
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nasarawa and rape are like yoruba and red oil...
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by SpaceAngel: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
This current rape trend is so disturbing. Wonder where we are heading to.
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Ecpet83(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
TimiRume:
And you covered his face for what?
Where is the photo without the face
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by ehardetola(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Goovo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
HitSong:

Prove it
why don't u chat me on watsapp, people have been buying
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by libertrust: 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
HE DOESN'T NEED COURT VERDICT THEY SHUD JUST GO & CRUCIFY HIM STRAIGHT.
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by Franzinni: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Evil everywhere... They should make a dick lock with iron .... And a sharp pin inside... If these kind waste of space ever has an erection again the long pin will remind him what time it is.
Re: Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested by tevinsolt: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
HitSong:

So many complains already.
That you're a scammer. You open several accounts t o scam people. After they send you money, you ghost off.

It is spelled "complaints" not what you put up there.

And I don't know if there has been any complaints about you, but I know that I'll be the first to recommend you to check into a psyche ward.

Obviously you have a hard time understanding reality.
My Diagnosis : Schizophrenia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / Suspected Yahoo Boy, 606 Autos, EFCC Arrested At Club57 Cries Out From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.