Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:55 PM

Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me (1431 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / "I Am Losing My Faith!!!"---gospel Musician, Marty Sampson From Hillsong / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Appleyard:

What sort of advice is this? Are you for real? How could you have said he must stick to the girl and marry her because he had slept with her. Where is that in the Bible either expressly or by implication under the new convenant?

Jesus became the new law, and the death of Christ on the cross freed us from the crudeness of the Mosiac law as enshrined in Deutoronomy 22: 28-29, because God knows we will never be able to keep it practically in that sense, something that the devil was using against God's children. Hence, Christ and the new law. Heck, you don't even need to commit actual sexual intercourse to be guilty of sexual immorality anymore. Just by mere look and thought registration process within the heart, you can become guilty (Matthew 5:27-28). Both adultery and fornication are sexual immorality. But within that same heart repentance from sexual immorality can be made (Romans 10:10). Thanks to the blood of the new covenant. So, the brother in question can repent genuinely, not getting married by force to the lady as the only way out.

Marriage is a honorable thing, the bed undefiled and God hate premarital sex. But no where after the introduction of the new convenant as created by Christ does it make it a must that because you committed the act of formication with a lady mandated you to marry her. We are to "flee" from fornication (1st Corinthians 6:18) which means, avoid or repent from it, not marrying into it. I Thessalonians 2:15.

There is a blood covenant when two people had sexual inter courses. The blood of both become mixed together. In other words, a part of their souls become linked in the spiritual sense. The danger in this is that, whatever demonic trait or evil spirit in that person is transfered to the other partner that makes up the sexual relation. This occur even in legally and morally acceptable sexual relationships, let alone one that is not morally right.

That aside, no one mandated one partner to marry the other. Saying that is a fallacy.

What this brother should do now is to seek forgiveness from God, and assuming she doesn't trust the lady in question, he should undergo a deliverance session, which could be personal or organized with a church. But if he truely love the girl, he can go ahead and marry her, and that would be from his own volition, not by MUST. They were never married at the first place, nor engaged to be married.

What?

Assuming he had been sleeping or have slept with say ten different ladies, going by your logic, he must have to marry those10 ladies, which is not just impossible but not corroborated by any canon of scriptures under the new covenant. The only remedy for fornication supported by the bible under tje new convenant is to come out of fornication by genuine repentance, and not a mandatory marriage to the partner in the act. God give fornicators opportunity to repent and make their body holy again Revelations 2:21, and many people in the Corinthian church which was rampant with this problem did repent and Paul recognized their repentance. I Corinthians 6:9-11.

Thanks.

@bolded question!

God's word said you must marry the girl you've defiled, you must not leave her!

Old Testament~Deuteronomy 22:29
New Testament~1Corinthians 7:12
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Appleyard(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Maximus69:

@bolded question!

God's word said you must marry the girl you've defiled, you must not leave her!

Old Testament~Deuteronomy 22:29
New Testament~1Corinthians 7:12

Read and understand. Duetoronomy 22: 28-29 is a mosiac law whose harshness falls under the principle of restitution, which has been done away by Christ shedding his blood on the cross, the new covenant that restitute and paid for our sins, giving us the opportunity to seek forgiveness and change from our sinful ways.

I Corinthians 7:12 is talking about the relationship between a MARRIED WIFE who doesn't believe the gospel and a brother, the HUSBAND who believed the gospel. It wasn't talking about boyfriend and girlfriend, but people who are already married but one is a believer and the other is not a believer. Paul admonished the man not to put the woman away (divorce her) because the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the believing husband, and vise versa.

No where in the Bible under the new covenant is a fornicator asked to marry his partner in crime. So, let's not argue blindly. You can marry if you want but its not a must.

The Christians who repented from fornication and all forms of sexual immorality in I Corinthians 6:9-11 did not marry their fornication partners but repented and changed from their sinful ways. That is the purpose for Christ shedding his blood on the cross, to give us an opportunity to escape the harsh penalty of sin and live a sanctified life again.

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Janosky: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Btycoon:
Good morning to you all. Am a regular here even though I don't comment but I read what I could on this platform. I am seriously in need of help from any angle on what I can do to solve this big problem am facing.

There is this lady have been dating for the past 7years now and due to this long relationship I made my intention known to her so she won't bother about marriage and also finding the right guy again. Now I do have sex with this girl in my dreams whenever I miss her or rather whenever we both miss ourselves,this has never happened to me before. Actually I have been faithful to her and she knows am not cheating and she isn't cheating also to my knowledge, but the continuous sex in dream with her is giving me depression. A Month before lockdown we didn't have anything and since lockdown started we haven't had any chance to meet she resides in Delta while I reside in Lagos due to lockdown and I can't even see her if the lockdown persist.
I thought of leaving her if that would solve the problem but as a man from where I went to for prayers if she would be a good wife and maybe we are compatible I was told she's good and I shouldn't say I want to leave her and also I have lost interest in having sex with any lady I just found her as the best I want.

Before, I used to have sex with her in dream like Ones a month or 3weeks if we didn't meet,now it is now Every week.

please help my life. I have prayed and I am not seeing anything positive yet. And she's the one I do see clearly in my dreams. Am just afraid.

please help me on what I can do and I don't want to masturbate to relieve myself before I sleep due to stories I do read on this platform of people seeking help to cure masturbation, that would be another problem and having sex in dreams usually cause infertility in man's sperm and spiritually means Lost of good things also.

Help me help me!!!! Please help me need advice .

Guilt complex and your unnecessary superstition about sex dream you have allowed it to disturb you ..
Bros, by having sex ,you formed a spiritual bond with that girl 1Cor 6:16,18.
Your sex dream with her is a result of the emotional tie & connection between both of you.
Who else you go dream about,if not the babe and her physical assets?
But your misconceptions about sex in your superstitious mindset ,is the root of your guilty complex.

7 years of Fornication alias dating grin.

The only prayers you need is for God's forgiveness of Una Fornication and his blessings on your plans to marry her.

Please go and marry her NOW NOW NOW !

Just do traditional marriage as una pockets reach, forget expensive lavish ceremony, you are good to go.
Shalom
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Appleyard:

Read and understand. Duetoronomy 22: 28-29 is a mosiac law whose harshness falls under the principle of restitution, which has been done away by Christ shedding his blood on the cross, the new covenant that restitute and paid for our sins, giving us the opportunity to seek forgiveness and change from our sinful ways.

I Corinthians 7:12 is talking about the relationship between a MARRIED WIFE who doesn't believe the gospel and a brother, the HUSBAND who believed the gospel. It wasn't talking about boyfriend and girlfriend, but people who are already married but one is a believer and the other is not a believer. Paul admonished the man not to put the woman away (divorce her) because the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the believing husband, and vise versa.

No where in the Bible under the new covenant is a fornicator asked to marry his partner in crime. So, let's not argue blindly. You can marry if you want but its not a must.

The Christians who repented from fornication and all forms of sexual immorality in I Corinthians 6:9-11 did not marry their fornication partners but repented and changed from their sinful ways. That is the purpose for Christ shedding his blood on the cross, to give us an opportunity to escape the harsh penalty of sin and live a sanctified life again.

So under which arrangement did boyfriend and girlfriend setting surfaced in God's word? undecided

My friend, according to God's word, those who involved in boyfriend and girlfriend arrangement are supposed to be stoned to death under the law.

It's God's mercy that permitted marrying your fornicator cohort, so failure to comply humbly with the provision of restitution is tantamount to unrepentance!

That's why Paul said the man or woman you've been sleeping with mustn't marry if she wants to remain a Christian as long as the partner lives, so their is no room for fornication in God's arrangement.

You don't have options if you're to be shown mercy, leaving the man/woman you've been sleeping with when that one still wants to continue with you is forbidden in God's kingdom arrangement! smiley
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Janosky:

Guilt complex and your unnecessary superstition about sex dream you have allowed it to disturb you ..
Your sex dream with her is a result of the emotional tie & connection between both of you.
But your misconceptions about sex in your superstitious mindset ,is the root of your guilty complex.

The only prayers you need is for God's forgiveness of Una Fornication and his blessings on your plans to marry her.

Just do traditional marriage as una pockets reach, forget expensive lavish ceremony, you are good to go.
Shalom

That's why they can't come closer to the light because they don't want their works to be made manifest! John 3:19

The other guy arguing should tell everyone on the forum how he will feel if his sister or daughter is gilted by a man after seven years of sampling all her assets! cheesy

They want to hide under the name of Christ to perpetrate evil! cheesy
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Janosky:

Shalom

Thank you God bless
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Appleyard(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Maximus69:

So under which arrangement did boyfriend and girlfriend setting surfaced in God's word? undecided

My friend, according to God's word, those who involved in boyfriend and girlfriend arrangement are supposed to be stoned to death under the law.

It's God's mercy that permitted marrying your fornicator cohort, so failure to comply humbly with the provision of restitution is tantamount to unrepentance!

That's why Paul said the man or woman you've been sleeping with mustn't marry if she wants to remain a Christian as long as the partner lives, so their is no room for fornication in God's arrangement.

You don't have options if you're to be shown mercy, leaving the man/woman you've been sleeping with when that one still wants to continue with you is forbidden in God's kingdom arrangement! smiley

You're just misquoting God's word. Every sinner has an option; REPENT! Once a sinner does that genuinely, he is forgiven.God is not asking any fornicator under the new convenant to marry his partner. People repented from fornication as stated in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, and were commended for that. They didn't marry their sinful partner.

If the sinful partner wants to continue in her sinful way, she is free to do so with someone else while the other partner move on with his new life to serve Christ purpose. Salvation is a personal decision. The thief to the right side of Christ on the cross chose to save his life while his partner in crime chose to maintain his old ways. They both got their rewards. The decision is always yours to make, not God or man forcing it on you.

I asked you a simple question: if a fornicator has slept with 30 women before coming to know God, he should marry the 30 women, according to your logic, right? cool

Your logic is not only unscriptural according to the new convenant, but also defeat the purpose of salvation through grace in Christ Jesus.

Sinners are called to repentance, not to punishment.
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Appleyard(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Btycoon:
Good morning to you all. Am a regular here even though I don't comment but I read what I could on this platform. I am seriously in need of help from any angle on what I can do to solve this big problem am facing.

There is this lady have been dating for the past 7years now and due to this long relationship I made my intention known to her so she won't bother about marriage and also finding the right guy again. Now I do have sex with this girl in my dreams whenever I miss her or rather whenever we both miss ourselves,this has never happened to me before. Actually I have been faithful to her and she knows am not cheating and she isn't cheating also to my knowledge, but the continuous sex in dream with her is giving me depression. A Month before lockdown we didn't have anything and since lockdown started we haven't had any chance to meet she resides in Delta while I reside in Lagos due to lockdown and I can't even see her if the lockdown persist.
I thought of leaving her if that would solve the problem but as a man from where I went to for prayers if she would be a good wife and maybe we are compatible I was told she's good and I shouldn't say I want to leave her and also I have lost interest in having sex with any lady I just found her as the best I want.

Before, I used to have sex with her in dream like Ones a month or 3weeks if we didn't meet,now it is now Every week.

please help my life. I have prayed and I am not seeing anything positive yet. And she's the one I do see clearly in my dreams. Am just afraid.

please help me on what I can do and I don't want to masturbate to relieve myself before I sleep due to stories I do read on this platform of people seeking help to cure masturbation, that would be another problem and having sex in dreams usually cause infertility in man's sperm and spiritually means Lost of good things also.

Help me help me!!!! Please help me need advice .

I want to first and foremost commend your boldness for coming out with this confession. Not many people would have done this. And what you didn't know is that, by this single act of open confession, you've shamed the devil and have put one foot into safety in Christ. God loves people who refuse to cover their sins but seek active ways to be freed from its bondage. Proverbs 28:13.

Now, on what you're experiencing, is called soul fragmentation. This happens mostly if you have recurring sexual intercourse with someone that is not rightfully your partner. When that happens, the two blood align and whatever makes up the nature of that person also becomes a part of you subconsciously. That is, if the person has one demonic or abnormal behavioral trait, a part of that trait is copied into your sensual self (soul,) and because this happens in a way that mostly lack physical signals that would have informed you something isn't right, many people become unaware of what transpired when they have premarital or extramarital sex.

The dreams you're frequently having now is as a result of this soul fragmentation. And because it's the girl in question that's the source of the transfer, is the reason why you're seeing her repeatedly in your dreams, instead of random faces.

But here is the catch: the girl in question isn't the one tormenting you. Its a demon of lust and lasciviousness that is at work in your life, using the girl's image as the connecting link because a part of your sensual self is in hers and hers in yours, and that is now your weakness.

The sex marathon you're having in the dream with that demon does much more than just bring you bad luck or loss of money. Yes, in some instances, it does affect your ability to have children here in the real life, especially if you start noticing that you are discharging spermatozoa most times the ediot comes to make love to you in the spirit realm. It is the work of the marine kingdom, and with your sperm they can do a lot of things (I don't want to go into that now), but these are just a shadow of the REAL negative effect it has on you.

Having sexual intercourse in the dream kills you spiritually. It means ETERNAL SEPARATION from God. It means you're already dead while alive.

Why?

Because the dream world is the spirit world, and that yourself you're seeing in the dream is the REAL YOU. The Spirit-man God created in Genesis 1:27; as different from the man created in Genesis 2:7 (the dust-body).

As a man, you're created in the image and likeness of God, which is a spirit being. To exist and be able to live efficiently in this world, you needed a body different from the spirit body created in Gen 1:27; so God formed your current body from the dust and breath into it (transferring the spirit part of you into the body part) and you became a living soul. Your soul is the connecting rod, the bridge between your body and your spirit. It is the reason why you're able to dream and recollect your dreams, the reason why you can function between these two realms--physical and spiritual--at the same time. That's why man is the most unique creature ever made. The only creature that consist of body, soul and spirit.

Now, your ultimate purpose here is to serve God by doing his will (Ecclesiastics 12:23,) and the ONLY way you can do that is through the spirit (John 4:23-24), that is, when you are spiritually upright, vibrant and active. The devil knows this as well.

The spirit depends on the body to function effectively in this realm (the physical earth), and because the flesh is always dependent on the physical elements to thrive, contrary to the taste of the spirit nature, Satan and his demonic cohorts have perfected plans to make people perpetually weak through the fulfilment of the lust and desires of the flesh to keep the spirit trapped in idleness and unfulfillment of God's will on earth. (Romans 8:7-8}. If that is the case like you find yourself having sex in the dream and is affecting your spirituality, it only means one thing; you don't have the Spirit and nature of Christ in you, but the old man's nature (Ephesians 5:19), which means you're not of Christ (Romans 8:9), and spiritually lifeless (1John 5:12), and excluded from God's eternal heritage (Ephesians 4:18), and spiritually dead while alive in sinful pleasure (1Timothy 5:6).

At the end here on this realm, the spirit will go back to God unfulfilled and to face judgment (Ecclesiastics 12:7).

This is the primary goal of Satan, to prevent your spirit mission on earth through the workings of the flesh. But thank God, he has made a provided way of escape for you, which is Christ dying to save you.

For sin shall no longer have dominion over you (Romans 6:14).

You can take back control again and kick that intruder out of your body temple.

You said you've been praying but not seeing result. Well, that isn't strange because this thing is no longer a habit but spirit occupying part of you now, and just as you will need the services of a professional shoe mender to fix your shoe (which you can mend by yourself but not in a thorough and easiest way,) so also you need spiritual backup to get ride of this demonic linkage.

Go to a bible believing and deliverance minded church (some churches don't believe in deliverance); tell them your ordeal and they'd attend to your case. In most cases, a sound deliverance church will put you on a fasting and prayer program, depending on how your atrenght could allow. For this type can only be dealth with speedily by fasting and prayer.

And one other thing; it's one thing to get delivered and another thing to maintain that deliverance. Once you make up your mind to come out of this predicament, make sure you stay away from girls and anything that will connect and arouse your attention towards that area. Avoid things like excessive use of social media chats and visits, birthday parties, sexuality books and movies, etc., tjey are doors to wet dreams and marine torments. It will help you to manage your cravings. And of most importance; never try to connect whatsoever with the original source at all. I mean, the girl, unless chance bring two of you together again, and you have plans to marry her for real.

Continue praying also, especially during the night. Pray with all manner of prayer like your life depends on it. And anytime it comes and messes you up, bombard prayers once you wake up; the worst thing you can do is to defeat yourself by giving up. Prayers and self discipline is key.

I live in Delta, but I can help you connect to some brethren I'm Lagos assuming they stay closer to you.

Thanks.
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Appleyard(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
judedwriter:

Bro, you have a SPIRIT WIFE!

That person you are sleeping with in your dreams isn't your partner.

That's the danger of addictive masturbation: it opens the door to spiritual spouses who can look like normal humans but are in reality demons!

Getting rid of spiritual spouses involves a lot of repentance, fasting and prayers.

Keep away from all forms of sexual sin to stay delivered.

Exactly what I told him.
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Appleyard:

You're just misquoting God's word. Every sinner has an option; REPENT! Once a sinner does that genuinely, he is forgiven.God is not asking any fornicator under the new convenant to marry his partner. People repented from fornication as stated in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, and were commended for that. They didn't marry their sinful partner.

If the sinful partner wants to continue in her sinful way, she is free to do so with someone else while the other partner move on with his new life to serve Christ purpose. Salvation is a personal decision. The thief to the right side of Christ on the cross chose to save his life while his partner in crime chose to maintain his old ways. They both got their rewards. The decision is always yours to make, not God or man forcing it on you.

I asked you a simple question: if a fornicator has slept with 30 women before coming to know God, he should marry the 30 women, according to your logic, right? cool

Your logic is not only unscriptural according to the new convenant, but also defeat the purpose of salvation through grace in Christ Jesus.

Sinners are called to repentance, not to punishment.

The one he is presently keeping when he knew the truth must be his wife. That's the very moment he realized his past blunders and willing to repent.
The thief you cited was a perfect example for this discussion because he wasn't trying to justify himself or thinking of how to escape but willing to accept whatever judgment that comes along with his past deeds.
For you to have excaped death through all those days jumping from one lady to another and now the word of God catch up with you on this one you now want to leave for yet for another shey? undecided
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my friend, the thief has been stealing and escaping all these while, it was the last one which he was caught that he's been punished for.
Likewise if you want to prove you're really repentant (like that thief) you should be ready to right the wrong by helping the lady and taking her as your wife.
What advise would you have given a young man who has been sleeping with your own daughter or sister for the past seven years? Matthew 7:12 smiley
Re: Am Losing Myself !!!! Help Me by Btycoon: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Appleyard:

I want to first and foremost commend your boldness for coming out with this confession. Not many people would have done this. And what you didn't know is that, by this single act of open confession, you've shamed the devil and have put one foot into safety in Christ. God loves people who refuse to cover their sins but seek active ways to be freed from its bondage. Proverbs 28:13.

Now, on what you're experiencing, is called soul fragmentation. This happens mostly if you have recurring sexual intercourse with someone that is not rightfully your partner. When that happens, the two blood align and whatever makes up the nature of that person also becomes a part of you subconsciously. That is, if the person has one demonic or abnormal behavioral trait, a part of that trait is copied into your sensual self (soul,) and because this happens in a way that mostly lack physical signals that would have informed you something isn't right, many people become unaware of what transpired when they have premarital or extramarital sex.

The dreams you're frequently having now is as a result of this soul fragmentation. And because it's the girl in question that's the source of the transfer, is the reason why you're seeing her repeatedly in your dreams, instead of random faces.

But here is the catch: the girl in question isn't the one tormenting you. Its a demon of lust and lasciviousness that is at work in your life, using the girl's image as the connecting link because a part of your sensual self is in hers and hers in yours, and that is now your weakness.

The sex marathon you're having in the dream with that demon does much more than just bring you bad luck or loss of money. Yes, in some instances, it does affect your ability to have children here in the real life, especially if you start noticing that you are discharging spermatozoa most times the ediot comes to make love to you in the spirit realm. It is the work of the marine kingdom, and with your sperm they can do a lot of things (I don't want to go into that now), but these are just a shadow of the REAL negative effect it has on you.

Having sexual intercourse in the dream kills you spiritually. It means ETERNAL SEPARATION from God. It means you're already dead while alive.

Why?

Because the dream world is the spirit world, and that yourself you're seeing in the dream is the REAL YOU. The Spirit-man God created in Genesis 1:27; as different from the man created in Genesis 2:7 (the dust-body).

As a man, you're created in the image and likeness of God, which is a spirit being. To exist and be able to live efficiently in this world, you needed a body different from the spirit body created in Gen 1:27; so God formed your current body from the dust and breath into it (transferring the spirit part of you into the body part) and you became a living soul. Your soul is the connecting rod, the bridge between your body and your spirit. It is the reason why you're able to dream and recollect your dreams, the reason why you can function between these two realms--physical and spiritual--at the same time. That's why man is the most unique creature ever made. The only creature that consist of body, soul and spirit.

Now, your ultimate purpose here is to serve God by doing his will (Ecclesiastics 12:23,) and the ONLY way you can do that is through the spirit (John 4:23-24), that is, when you are spiritually upright, vibrant and active. The devil knows this as well.

The spirit depends on the body to function effectively in this realm (the physical earth), and because the flesh is always dependent on the physical elements to thrive, contrary to the taste of the spirit nature, Satan and his demonic cohorts have perfected plans to make people perpetually weak through the fulfilment of the lust and desires of the flesh to keep the spirit trapped in idleness and unfulfillment of God's will on earth. (Romans 8:7-8}. If that is the case like you find yourself having sex in the dream and is affecting your spirituality, it only means one thing; you don't have the Spirit and nature of Christ in you, but the old man's nature (Ephesians 5:19), which means you're not of Christ (Romans 8:9), and spiritually lifeless (1John 5:12), and excluded from God's eternal heritage (Ephesians 4:18), and spiritually dead while alive in sinful pleasure (1Timothy 5:6).

At the end here on this realm, the spirit will go back to God unfulfilled and to face judgment (Ecclesiastics 12:7).

This is the primary goal of Satan, to prevent your spirit mission on earth through the workings of the flesh. But thank God, he has made a provided way of escape for you, which is Christ dying to save you.

For sin shall no longer have dominion over you (Romans 6:14).

You can take back control again and kick that intruder out of your body temple.

You said you've been praying but not seeing result. Well, that isn't strange because this thing is no longer a habit but spirit occupying part of you now, and just as you will need the services of a professional shoe mender to fix your shoe (which you can mend by yourself but not in a thorough and easiest way,) so also you need spiritual backup to get ride of this demonic linkage.

Go to a bible believing and deliverance minded church (some churches don't believe in deliverance); tell them your ordeal and they'd attend to your case. In most cases, a sound deliverance church will put you on a fasting and prayer program, depending on how your atrenght could allow. For this type can only be dealth with speedily by fasting and prayer.

And one other thing; it's one thing to get delivered and another thing to maintain that deliverance. Once you make up your mind to come out of this predicament, make sure you stay away from girls and anything that will connect and arouse your attention towards that area. Avoid things like excessive use of social media chats and visits, birthday parties, sexuality books and movies, etc., tjey are doors to wet dreams and marine torments. It will help you to manage your cravings. And of most importance; never try to connect whatsoever with the original source at all. I mean, the girl, unless chance bring two of you together again, and you have plans to marry her for real.

Continue praying also, especially during the night. Pray with all manner of prayer like your life depends on it. And anytime it comes and messes you up, bombard prayers once you wake up; the worst thing you can do is to defeat yourself by giving up. Prayers and self discipline is key.

I live in Delta, but I can help you connect to some brethren I'm Lagos assuming they stay closer to you.

Thanks.

Thank you so much more anointing Amen. I will keep up with more prayers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 54th Birthday Today - Memoir / TB Joshua: The Church And The Times / Follow Pastor Chris live On Twitter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.