Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,827 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Woman, Thou Art A Garden - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman, Thou Art A Garden (126 Views)

WOMAN!!!! Thou Hast Found FAVOUR With GOD. / Thou Art My Battle Axe [must Read] / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman, Thou Art A Garden by toyinaremu(f): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2020
In the previous article, we saw what a beautiful garden looked like. And as a woman, I want you to know that God has made you like a garden that needs to be dressed, tended or taken care of.

What is this garden? Your body.

Do you take note of the growth in your garden? What about the weeds, are you also watering the plants?

As singles, just as God put Adam in the garden to work and seeing his effort, He then saw he needed a woman in Gen.2:15. The same way God needs to see you tend your garden before He will deem you fit for a partner or bring you to a partner.

If He cannot accertain your ability to keep a garden, He cannot trust you with another person.

If you cannot take care of that you have now, how do you want to take care of others?

Let me buttress this point of you being a garden with the Songs of Solomon 4:12&16, 'You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride; you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain'.

Can you see what a woman is described with there? An enclosed garden, a fountain of garden.

A garden that produces fruits, how much fruits are you producing? There is difference between the gift and the fruit, can we see evidence of the fruit of the Spirit in you?

One of the fruit mentioned there is Pomegranate, I researched on this fruit and found out that it produces antioxidant.

An antioxidant is a substance that damages destroying enzymes. What do you have to act as antioxidant for yourself or your home?

Look into your life sisters, what's destroying your garden? Lust for fashion, beauty, fame, sin, weed of anger, weed of pride, weed of non challant attitude, weed of disobedience, weed of disrespect, and the weed of foul words.

It is time to not only uproot them but to burn them completely.

Another thing that can spoil your garden is impatience. Going ahead of God especially in the time of choosing a spouse.

Gen. 2:22 says 'Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man'.

Hear me, when God is leading you, the right man will recognise you. This means you need God to know and lead you first.

Have you started looking into your garden now? Where do you need adjustment?

Ask God for His help and start working on them. Your garden needs to be beautiful, you are not a mistake being a woman, but you are a woman on assignment.

Let the assignment starts from your garden to the world.

For more articles, kindly visit www.kingdomelectyouth.com
Good Morning

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate What Is God / (6). Extract From My Ebook Titled, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" / "Looking Unto Jesus."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.