Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,780 members, 7,969,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:50 AM

Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO (26781 Views)

Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops / Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Geoffrey Onyeama And Lawyer's Whatsapp Conversation Intercepted At The UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2020
SaintBishop:

Just because Buhari is playing politics with Boko harma and Fulani herdsmen that does not mean Ghana can stand the prowess of Nigeria military
know your mates you are not in our league.

Lol so u actually believe the Nigerian army can defeat in standing army in Africa talk less Ghana grin
Even with all the support nigeria had from us and uk it took nigeria almost 3years to defeat Biafra ..
Mind u Ghana is not Biafra o
Ghana is not Boko haram o
Continue to delude urself grin

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2020
jrtorrents:
With this level of thinking in Nigeria, it’s no wonder that a nation blessed with oil and other natural resources is still languishing in filth, poverty and diseases (not that Ghana is perfect!). So called leaders are foolish and petty.

There are more poor people in Nigeria than the rest of Africa combined. But no this isn’t important, let’s retaliate to show our strength!

Africa has indeed a very long way to go !

Oh ma guy talk am again grin
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by tmphoto(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Ironi:

Is amazing how you people don’t understand anything.

Did Ghana government attack Nigeria or sanction this act?

You think because Nigeria is big , they can scare anybody ?

Make any stupid move and you’ll realize having a huge population without many sensible people does not mean anything.

Yo, why did you bring all your hate towards Nigeria here in this forum why don’t you come to Nigeria and sort it out with anyone you feel you could tackle the issue with.
SMH if this is how most European countries hate on themselves you think they would have grown to those capabilities.
South Africa does not show their Xenophobic Act towards Nigeria alone but to most black Africans check out what they are trying to build to block Zimbabwe from coming into their Country whilst attacking Nigerians on the street and killing them.
If that was how France built a WALL against the rest of European countries do you think their transportation system would be good same for Germany.
The truth Africa still have a lot to learn if we can’t come together we would never be GREAT and will always be Dashed Visa Restrictions to Major Countries except we start putting our Shit together.
Imagine a traditional ruler or spiritual leader in Iran go to bulldoze American Embassy or British Embassy then I would see if they would be having this same conversation of it being a citizen who did it and not the government.
Let us all just OWN UP
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by atiku07(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Swanzi:

Lol so u actually believe the Nigerian army can defeat in standing army in Africa talk less Ghana grin
Even with all the support nigeria had from us and uk it took nigeria almost 3years to defeat Biafra ..

it is quite funny when an ignoramus like u speak u compare Nigerian army to Ghanaian army u obviously must be a kid those guys will not dare the Nigerian armed forces bro! always try to comment only on what u have sure fact on please Ghanian president knew the repercussion of what his stupid citizen did that was why he hurriedly called bubu he knew if naija act on this shit it will end in tears for Ghana. u dont know naija so keep quiet and keep ur obvious sentiments and hatered for the country in ur bag.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
tmphoto:

Yo, why did you bring all your hate towards Nigeria here in this forum why don’t you come to Nigeria and sort it out with anyone you feel you could tackle the issue with.
SMH if this is how most European countries hate on themselves you think they would have grown to those capabilities.
South Africa does not show their Xenophobic Act towards Nigeria but to most black Africans check out what they are trying to build to block”wall” Zimbabwe from coming into their Country while attacking Nigerians on the street and killing them.
If that was how France built a WALL against the rest of European countries do you think their transportation system would be good same for Germany.
The truth Africa still have a lot to learn if we can’t come together we would never be GREAT and will always be Dashed Visa Restrictions to Major Countries except we start putting our Shit together.
Imagine a traditional ruler or spiritual leader in Iran go to bulldoze American Embassy or British Embassy then I would see if they would be having this same conversation of it being a citizen who did it and not the government.
Let us all just OWN UP

I understand ur point but u need to look at it from this perspective what if UK demolish part of the American embassy do u actually think there’s actually going to be a war considering they are allies..it will just be “a storm in a tea cup”Iran and us have an issue already.
Ghana and Nigeria are not like us and Iran we are in good terms..that doesn’t mean what went on is being condoned by the Ghanaian government is being looked in and understand two people have already been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by phineas: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Simple solution.Ghana should extradite the chief to Nigeria to face prosecution in our courts and jail term.The crime was committed on Nigerian soil in Ghana.He he was ready to do the crime he must be ready to do the time

Nigeria must demand this as others are watching to see what they can get away with in attacking Nigeria and her assets abroad.Precedence is been set here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Pacesetter123(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Ironi:

Chad would not be fighting your wars for you o , so be careful what you wish for.
grin grin grin grin
U r a comedian.Have u ever seen any Ghanaian military officer commanding an ECOMOG, which is just a regional force, during peacekeeping before?But several Nigerian officers past and present including our current president have done that for ECOMOG,AU and UN forces on several occasions.Do you bother to ask why always Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by SaintBishop: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Swanzi:

I don't believed the Nigerian military can defeat Ghana I know they can.

Yes! you are not Boko harma that means we won't play politics with you at all rather, we will treat you like the arrogant loud mouth enemy that you are.

2 Likes

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ironi: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2020
tmphoto:

South Africa does not show their Xenophobic Act towards Nigeria alone but to most black Africans check out what they are trying to build to block Zimbabwe from coming into their Country whilst attacking Nigerians on the street and killing them.
Let us all just OWN UP

You still don’t get it.

You say it’s a declaration of war against Nigeria , who declared the war ?

So clueless !!

With the behaviour and mentality of Nigerians , nothing will work . It’s virtually impossible to live with Nigerians in the same space .

Nigerians can’t even live with themselves let alone with other Africans.
Why are Nigerians being chased out of every country they migrate to?
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Ironi: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Pacesetter123:
grin grin grin grin
U r a comedian.Have u ever seen any Ghanaian military officer commanding an ECOMOG, which is just a regional force, during peacekeeping before?But several Nigerian officers past and present including our current president have done that for ECOMOG,AU and UN forces on several occasions.Do you bother to ask why always Nigeria?

What is Ecomog, go check for UN and you’ll see Ghanaian commanders do better job.

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2020
atiku07:

it is quite funny when an ignoramus like u speak u compare Nigerian army to Ghanaian army u obviously must be a kid those guys will not dare the Nigerian armed forces bro! always try to comment only on what u have sure fact on please Ghanian president knew the repercussion of what his stupid citizen did that was why he hurriedly called bubu he knew if naija act on this shit it will end in tears for Ghana. u dont know naija so keep quiet and keep ur obvious sentiments and hatered for the country in ur bag.

Guy how exactly is it going to end in tears for Ghana lol are u going to send in ur army to wipe Ghana off the map or thru trade embargo grin

I don’t need a soothsayer to tell me ur army can’t do jack for Christ sake I even fear the Cameroon army pass judging by what they did in ambazonia
Only Burma camp can destabilize the whole of Lagos grin
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by WaleRock: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Better dont try it. Ghana Army will finish Nigeria in one week.

I'm amused, entertained.

If you're using our mishandling of Boko Haram terrorists as a yardstick to determine the military might of Nigeria, your doubts will be cleared speedily.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2020
SaintBishop:

I don't believed the Nigerian military can defeat Ghana I know they can.

Yes! you are not Boko harma that means we won't play politics with you at all rather, we will treat you like the arrogant loud mouth enemy that you are.

This can be rant from a primary school dropout wink
Burma camp Barack’s alone can destabilize the whole Lagos stop kidding ur self in delusion u’ve been watching too many action movies lately ...
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Swanzi:

Like how ur dealing with Boko haram right undecided

Boko Haram case has been politicized.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Pacesetter123:
U r talking of Lagos police.Dats a disgrace n insult to our well trained Nigerian police.U wud av said Amotekun in de south west or Forest Rangers in Enugu will finish Ghanaian military within 48 hrs.Dat wud av bin a fair comparison.Who is Ghana?Where is Ghana?
Naso bros, you gallant.

1 Like

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by SaintBishop: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Swanzi:

This can be rant from a primary school dropout wink
Burma camp Barack’s alone can destabilize the whole Lagos stop kidding ur self in delusion u’ve been watching too many action movies lately ...

You type like someone who lack education an illiterate.

Like i said before know your mates, you are not in our league.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Grayoso:

This is the simple thing we ask some dumb and personally irresponsible Nigerians to do. Instead they only want to insult Nigeria and blame every single thing on Buhari.

Why wont Gaynaians and others have little regards for us when we malign our PMB and unfairly and indicate we are a joke nation with how we talk as if Buhari alone is empowered to do every single damn thing for us.

Even Nigerians in Ghana should protest peacefully. Yet they will never do that. They would rather insult Buhari and demand he comes to Ghana to carry placard for them instead of accepting that we all have roles to play including our foreign Affairs Ministers and Nigerians resident in Ghana.
Well said boss
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2020
Grayoso:

Correct talk. Some people are failures because they are always looking for saviours rather than taking personal responsibility for their own lives and progress.

What concerns Buhari with this? Buhari appointed a foreign affairs Minister who should have been competent enough to deal with this development in a way that upholds Nigeria's national integrity and dignity.

How is Buhari responsible for the failings of Onyeama? How is PMB responsible for the hatred Ghanaians have for Nigerian that is not far from that which xenophobic South Africans openly displayed against us?

Is Nigeria a nation with Buhari as her only administrator and leader? Everything begins and end with Buhari for some brainless and worthless people.
You have made it simple bros, God bless you for me.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Meteng: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
While the COAS and others will be looking for opportunity to loot
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by rafcrown(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Billions earmarked for buying military weapons embezzled. Togo and Chad will soon embarrass us.
You cant protect the nation Internally and Externally. Better for Boys Scouts to come in.
Priority No1 should be Safety and Security. No nation in Africa should try non sense with us.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by jrtorrents: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2020
1. I’m a Ghanaian and I think the demolition of the property wasn’t right, it lacks finesse and legitimacy. Even if the embassy is encroaching their land, they could have managed it better. It’s good thing the government of Ghana apologized. It’s an embarrassment.

2. I heard a lot of Nigerian talking about Ghanaians hating, but I wonder do Nigerians listen some of the things they say about Ghana. It should go both ways, if you don’t want Ghanaians talking shit about your country or people you shouldn’t also do it.

3. It has emerged that the Nigerian High Commission is indeed wrongfully taking the land. The Land Commission in Ghana wrote to them twice to show proper documentation of the land but they refused to respond to their request. Regardless that is not to say that demolition of the structure was right.

4. Ghana and Nigeria have a lot more in common than we think, we shouldn’t let this minor issue separate us.

3 Likes

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2020
SaintBishop:

You type like someone who lack education an illiterate.

Like i said before know your mates, you are not in our league.

Hahaha e pain am well well grin
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Swanzi(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2020
jrtorrents:
1. I’m a Ghanaian and I think the demolition of the property wasn’t right, it lacks finesse and legitimacy. Even if the embassy is encroaching their land, they could have managed it better. It’s good thing the government of Ghana apologized. It’s an embarrassment.

2. I heard a lot of Nigerian talking about Ghanaians hating, but I wonder do Nigerians listen some of the things they say about Ghana. It should go both ways, if you don’t want Ghanaians talking shit about your country or people you shouldn’t also do it.

3. It has emerged that the Nigerian High Commission is indeed wrongfully taking the land. The Land Commission in Ghana wrote to them twice to show proper documentation of the land but they refused to respond to their request. Regardless that is not to say that demolition of the structure was right.

4. Ghana and Nigeria have a lot more in common than we think, we shouldn’t let this minor issue separate us.

Well said bro apt well dilated and on point...cheers
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Omoslim26: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2020
rampantlover:

Something terrible is already happening to Nigeria cheesy grin cheesy grin You are a fool if you don't know already. You have a clown for a president, rampant killings, rampant power cuts,religious killings, rampant kidnappings, occultism, massive corruption, tribal tensions from the North, Igbos and Yourbas etc. I can go on and on you fool. cheesy grin

and Ghana is a paradise I guess

and you even have d audaciousness to call someone a fool

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Noisyrians: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Yes now. At least Ghana is 100 times better than Nigeria.
Omoslim26:

and Ghana is a paradise I guess

and you even have d audaciousness to call someone a fool

2 Likes

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by bizhop01: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Don't make me laugh, ghana military that is not up to thousand grin
Don't judge Nigeria with boko aram fight because we are used to playing politic with human life.
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by newdawn2017(f): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Such faux apology is an insult to Nigeria, a sovereign nation. Nigeria should immediately now without any further delays should demolish Ghanaian embassy & diplomatic buildings around her country immediately, & donate d land to be a cemetery. Cut completely all bileteral ties with them, suspend trading with them, after all we don't import anything important from there & immediately deport every single Ghanaian in Nigeria back to GH as they re littered everywhere here. Movies & Music should not be made with them no more. undecided their hatred for Nigeria is glaring

2 Likes

Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
just take a good look at your statement, do you know their cadet come to zaria for training before becoming an officer. fool go and find out more and stop typing rubbish here..lolz
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by RPG2020(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
seunlayi:
Nigeria(guy) vs Ghana (lady)

Who wins?

Na Ghana pussy win
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
bizhop01:

Don't make me laugh, ghana military that is not up to thousand grin
Don't judge Nigeria with boko aram fight because we are used to playing politic with human life.
don't mind that fool
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by RPG2020(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nice one from Ghana since Nigerian nor wan use their Sense
Re: Embassy Demolition: Reps Fault Onyeama, Urge Retaliation Against Ghana - VIDEO by obama30: 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:

what is population of Ghana army and how much war equipment did Ghana have? don't think from nose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thieves Break Into Crowther Seth, Adamawa Deputy Governor's Office / Fasoranti To Adebanjo: It’s Illegal To Assert Obi Won Presidential Poll / Tinubu Bars FG Officials With No Direct UNGA Participation From Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.