Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,979 members, 7,973,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nobidy Cares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobidy Cares (168 Views)

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) / Don’t Push Away A Girl Who Shows These 20 Signs She Cares About You / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nobidy Cares by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Just yesterday I requested from help from my able nairalanders, nobody cared . I am not sure what else this life has for me again. For those of you that saw, were willing to help, but don't have the ability, thank you. For those that saw and had the ability but didn't help, thank you too.
I think I have reached the end of the rope, cos no one really cares again
Re: Nobidy Cares by Bankerboy: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Enyi don't go kill urself o. . Which kind post be dis one na?

(1) (Reply)

Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job / This Insightful Book Shows You Exactly How To Find Your Dream Spouse! / Are You A Label Or A Rebel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.