Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 AM

Do We Have Sense In This Country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have Sense In This Country? (834 Views)

Israel Vs Palestine - Nigerians Please Have Sense For Once / What's The Sense In Obi Comparing Nasarawa's Size To That Of Israel? / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Lipscomb(m): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2020
This is the right time to free ourselves from being a slave to this politicians. These people are just like human being like us.

Why should we continue worshipping politicians in this country. We need to start the revolution in this country. And the revolution must start in Edo

Yesterday pastor iyamu was in PDP but today he was in APC we know series of secrets he told us about APC then.

Obaseki too do you think he like his people that is why is doing running from corner to corner. These people have been taking us for a fool is this how we will continue to allow them robbing us.

If Edo can boycott this election it will really help us in the future.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Indigenous(f): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
To see a sensible citizen is very very hard in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by proff010: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Boycott, can they? We are not ready in this country

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by johnmartus(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2020
yes we have sense . but i am employ edo people to not vote that bastard that running like ghost that NOT allowed to enter the heaven
of course pastor iyamu is better than obaseki
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2020
When e no favor Yoruba man .. he asked if Nigerians get sense and you see comments from Yoruba sound same..

When e favor them... them go tell you na Sophistication grin

Next time ask ‘ do Yoruba have sense” don’t add Nigerians to your question

If una get sense one man for no Dey cornerside una for southwest...

No other region ... they that kind fullish to allow one idiot decide for them..

Now rephrase your question

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Lipscomb(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
I'm really surprised to see the number of people that came out to vote in APC primary election.
proff010:
Boycott, can they? We are not ready in this country
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Lipscomb(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2020
What nonsense are talking about. Which one is not favor Yoruba? Yoruba dont benefit from Edo. And moreover do you think PDP will win APC in Edo? You are Deceiving yourself. Adam oshiomole will rather kill himself than to allow PDP win Edo.
Despite that Obaseki is a governor iyamu still popular than him. Because he is a grassroots politician. With the support of federal might forget pdp in Edo they will only try
Asgard13:
When e no favor Yoruba man .. he asked if Nigerians get sense and you see comments from Yoruba sound same..

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
What nonsense are talking about. Which one is not favor Yoruba? Yoruba dont benefit from Edo. And moreover do you think PDP will win APC in Edo? You are Deceiving yourself. Adam oshiomole will rather kill himself than to allow PDP win Edo.
Despite that Obaseki is a governor iyamu still popular than him. Because he is a grassroots politician. With the support of federal might forget pdp in Edo they will only try

Okay na... September is here.

There’s no federal might on edo election... can’t you see giadom has called for NEC meeting at the villa an you’re still talking Oshiomole grin

Ship has sailed...

If you know you know... what’s Yoruba interest ba?
Ask Yoruba online warriors.. they will educate you.. or you think They’re fighting for Edo people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

By Dr Chinedu Akabuike
1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

By Dr Chinedu Akabuike
1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?
2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!
3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?
4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!
5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?
6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.
7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.
Typical Yoruba rant... when will yoruba people stop wailing
Wailing is on increase grin

stop na.... Hausa Fulani beating the shit out of you.. why Yoruba busy the call igbo grin

Wake up Oga... is past 2pm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Sammy07: 10:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Educating you lots is a waste of time.
Anyways, Just putting this down for other readers.

It is only in Yoruba land where a governor will performed, but one single mistake will make them not to secure 2nd term or their party won't enter.

You can prove me wrong.
If it do happen in igbo land
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Educating you lots is a waste of time.
Anyways, Just putting this down for other readers.

It is only in Yoruba land where a governor will performed, but one single mistake will make them not to secure 2nd term or their party won't enter.

You can prove me wrong.
If it do happen in igbo land

Next

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Sammy07: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Next
I know you won't have anything to say, cos you can't prove wrong.
Your Akpu is really affecting your No 6. cheesy
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by trutht828: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

This was how Igbos also wailed when Jonathan lost in 2015 because the election didn't favor them. Whereas, you were all in support of One Nigeria when campaigning for Jonathan. So, Igbos are also not different. They only belong to the other side of the same coin, the coin of self deception and political slavery.
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Typical Yoruba rant... when will yoruba people stop wailing
Wailing is on increase grin

stop na.... Hausa Fulani beating the shit out of you.. why Yoruba busy the call igbo grin

Wake up Oga... is past 2pm

The main purpose of IPOB’s campaign of misinformation is to confuse many Igbos with contradictory lies that will be repeated here and there until Igbos do not know what the truth is. For years, Igbos have allowed IPOB to spread lies that have poisoned the trust between us and the rest of the ethnic nationalities in Nigeria.

The cutting words of IPOB is worse than a bowstring. While a cut may heal, the cut of the tongue does not. Ultimately, what IPOB has succeeded in doing is stir up hatred between Igbos and the rest of Nigerians. So, I stand bold to state that IPOB is a disease; the lies and venom that they are vomiting through Nnamdi Kanu do not have to make sense to be successful as a disease

.Churchill Okonkwo, Ph.D.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2020
trutht828:

This was how Igbos also wailed when Jonathan lost in 2015 because the election didn't favor them. Whereas, you were all in support of One Nigeria when campaigning for Jonathan. So, Igbos are also not different. They only belong to the other side of the same coin, the coin of self deception and political slavery.

No self deception and political slavery is the hallmark of Yoruba politics..
Reason why they make use of propaganda... now Yoruba people have believe Yoruba propaganda as reality.

That’s a very big problem for southwest... and the most interesting is that... igbos are their problem grin
Even when Hausa Fulani is dealing ruthless with them... na igbos dem Dey see..

A big problem ... snoring on bike can be so dangerous
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Sammy07:

I know you won't have anything to say, cos you can't prove wrong.

Your Akpu is really affecting your No 6. cheesy

Next

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Sammy07: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Next time, I won't be spilling trash bro.
Okay sir, Make use of your head
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Sammy07:

Okay sir, Make use of your head

Next

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Lipscomb(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2020
I can bet it with my life that Apc will beat pdp in Edo .You are politically naive.
Asgard13:

Okay na... September is here.

There’s no federal might on edo election... can’t you see giadom has called for NEC meeting at the villa an you’re still talking Oshiomole grin

Ship has sailed...

If you know you know... what’s Yoruba interest ba?
Ask Yoruba online warriors.. they will educate you.. or you think They’re fighting for Edo people grin
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by trutht828: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Reason why they make use of propaganda... now Yoruba people have believe Yoruba propaganda as reality.

That’s a very big problem for southwest... and the most interesting is that... igbos are their problem grin

Lolz. Orji Uzor Kalu, the corrupt politician was freed and Igbos started rejoicing. If that is not an evidence of self deception and political slavery, then you know nothing.

Stella Oodua, Patience Jonathan, Iwuanyanwu, and several other corrupt people from that region are being celebrated and you think you are not a political slave? Then you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Lipscomb(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2020
But why you guys can't do without tribalism. This post is not about igbo or Yoruba.
Asgard13:

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2020
trutht828:

Lolz. Orji Uzor Kalu, the corrupt politician was freed and Igbos started rejoicing. If that is not an evidence of self deception and political slavery, then you know nothing.

Stella Oodua, Patience Jonathan, Iwuanyanwu, and several other corrupt people from that region are being celebrated and you think you are not a political slave? Then you know nothing.

Wetin they thief...
bring evidence... and explain why they’re not in jail or while court state otherwise

Tinubu pocket a whole tribe without qualms and the most sophisticated tribe can’t do nothing

A whole tribe.. Yoruba tribe... and Yoruba tribe still want to export him to edo to pocket edo and rule Nigerians as he’s ruling Yoruba land..

Explain yourself pls
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
But why you guys can't do without tribalism. This post is not about igbo or Yoruba.

Nigerians learnt tribalism insults abuses from Yoruba people of western Nigeria

What we refused to learn is thuggery and louting

Yoruba can keep those once to themselves

Thank you
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
I can bet it with my life that Apc will beat pdp in Edo .You are politically naive.
Is simple ..
Repeat
If pdp win edo make you die... if not make you live.. so help me sango..

Nothing concern me concern edo

If pdp wins ... I go brew... if Apc win I go still run my laud..
which ever way na way grin

You can take that oath.. pending grin
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Lipscomb(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2020
I still pity your low life level. Continue beating your empty chest.
Asgard13:

Nigerians learnt tribalism insults abuses from Yoruba people of western Nigeria

What we refused to learn is thuggery and louting

Yoruba can keep those once to themselves

Thank you
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by trutht828: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

Wetin they thief...
bring evidence... and explain why they’re not in jail or while court state otherwise

Tinubu pocket a whole tribe without qualms and the most sophisticated tribe can’t do nothing

A whole tribe.. Yoruba tribe... and Yoruba tribe still want to export him to edo to pocket edo and rule Nigerians as he’s ruling Yoruba land..

Explain yourself pls

Tinubu is a Yoruba man and very corrupt.

I won't support or defend a corrupt person because he is in my tribe.

Can you say the same thing about yourself? Don't you defend corrupt Igbos because they are members of your tribe?

So, are you not a political slave and self deceiver?

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 11:40am On Jun 24, 2020
Lipscomb:
I still pity your low life level. Continue beating your empty chest.

Hehehehehehehehe

We’re used to Yoruba and dia insults

Is just the Yoruba in them radiating grin
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 11:42am On Jun 24, 2020
trutht828:

Tinubu is a Yoruba man and very corrupt.

I won't support or defend a corrupt person because he is in my tribe.

Can you say the same thing about yourself? Don't you defend corrupt Igbos because they are members of your tribe?

So, are you not a political slave and self deceiver?

In Nigeria Yoruba people defend and worship corrupt humans... is part of Yoruba ..politics

Ask Tinubu

Now you’re speaking for yourself...
Asking me ?
I chose the Yoruba pattern not you as individual grin
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by LukasPodolski: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2020
although whatever is happening in Edo is none of my business, but Obaseki has given Apc every reason to rig this coming election.

both parties are not in order, APC will rig and you guys won't do shit.

as for revolution, that will never happen in this country, the foundation of the country won't let that happen.

corruption, bribery, breach of order e.t.c are part of our culture and no one is born free of these menace (s).
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by trutht828: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Asgard13:

In Nigeria Yoruba people defend and worship corrupt humans... is part of Yoruba ..politics

Ask Tinubu

Now you’re speaking for yourself...
Asking me ?
I chose the Yoruba pattern not you as individual grin

There are over 60 million Yoruba people spread across the globe. Have you been able to meet with just half of them one on one to know that they worship corrupt politicians?

I can as well say igbos also worship corrupt politicians considering how you people were defending Deziane Maduakwe, can't I?

Stop being intentionally persistent in dumbness, boy. Corruption is all over and every tribe is involved in corruption.

You should stop defending a corrupt person because he is in your tribe. That will make you a political slave and self deceiver.
Re: Do We Have Sense In This Country? by Asgard13: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
trutht828:

There are over 60 million Yoruba people spread across the globe. Have you been able to meet with just half of them one on one to know that they worship corrupt politicians?

I can as well say igbos also worship corrupt politicians considering how you people were defending Deziane Maduakwe, can't I?

Stop being intentionally persistent in dumbness, boy. Corruption is all over and every tribe is involved in corruption.

You should stop defending a corrupt person because he is in your tribe. That will make you a political slave and self deceiver.

My brother Na so nairaland say make we see am...
Do your thing your style..

I reason with you o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / #breaking News#...APC Topnotch Members Sighted Sneaking Out Of Their Hotel Rooms / Endsars Protest Hit Asaba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.