Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief (937 Views)

Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by koyen(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.com

My Girlfriend Stole from her Mum to set up a Business for me but now I want to Marry and I cant marry a Thief.

I met this lady very pretty and loving and we started dating sha. She so loved me that she could do anything for me.

After about 2 years of dating she realized that I lost my Job and that I needed to start a Business, so without telling me she went to steal money from her mum and brought it to me to start up.

I was surprised though but I had no choice than to collect the money and start this business that is growing very well today and producing lots of money for me.

Presently, I want to get married and she is my only girl-friend but I never imagined myself getting married to a thief. I know she helped me but a thief is a thief please help me....

Read more True Life stories @ www.knowefritin.com

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Duru9(m): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2020
You no well for calling her a thief

9 Likes

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Mexeno19(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2020
koyen:

My Girlfriend Stole from her Mum to set up a Business for me but now I want to Marry and I cant marry a Thief.

I met this lady very pretty and loving and we started dating sha. She so loved me that she could do anything for me.

After about 2 years of dating she realized that I lost my Job and that I needed to start a Business, so without telling me she went to steal money from her mum and brought it to me to start up.

I was surprised though but I had no choice than to collect the money and start this business that is growing very well today and producing lots of money for me.

Presently, I want to get married and she is my only girl-friend but I never imagined myself getting married to a thief. I know she helped me but a thief is a thief please help me....

koyen:

koyen:

Help on what? How to jilt her shey�
Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by SocialJustice: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2020
World people.
Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Sundrus: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Just imagine this ingrate...person sacrifice her reputation & dignity to help u, u dey call am thief. Oga na u be the thief. Bcuz if u no be thief, u for tell her say make she return the money. Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by NobleRomm(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2020
You can't Imagine marrying a thief but u can imagine the continues running of the business a Thief suffered for you to start.

you still be pikin.

1 Like

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Drclassic(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2020
The thunder that will fire him will be like doctor's prescription-----two in the morning, two in the afternoon and two in the evening. How can she go to the extent of stealing from her people for you to rise up and you are now calling her a thief

2 Likes

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Tabitha03(f): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2020
You collected the money from her because you had no choice then. Now that the business is growing and you are ready to get married you now remembered she stole from her mom. Don't be an Ingrate.......she is not a thief she did that for love....

3 Likes

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by undefeateds: 11:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Though i'm a guy,but I pray to God that he should not allow me to meet people like u in my entire life,though the girl is wrong, but u are not in any position to criticize her, u should accept the fact that both of u are dirty
the right thing for u is not to collect the money from the beginning,so if u call her a thief now,both of u are thieves, yours is even more worse, a cheater,and a manipulator,u play her by collecting it from her,u now playing innocent,both of u are in it together, fvcking thieves, this is fvcking disgusting

3 Likes

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
LOL I pray I encounter such a lady, Biko. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by TheLioness: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lol. Bloggers and their fake stories. Just tell us to click on your link next time. grin
Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Leezah(f): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
angry
Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Skmoda360(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
koyen:

Were ni boboyi sha

1 Like

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Skmoda360(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
undefeateds:
Though i'm a guy,but I pray to God that he should not allow me to meet people like u in my entire life,though the girl is wrong, but u are not in any position to criticize her, u should accept the fact that both of u are dirty
the right thing for u is not to collect the money from the beginning,so if u call her a thief now,both of u are thieves, yours is even more worse, a cheater,and a manipulator,u play her by collecting it from her,u now playing innocent,both of u are in it together, fvcking thieves, this is fvcking disgusting
The thing dey vex me ehn....

1 Like

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by BlackfireX: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
Op see the way thunder is looking at you ehhhh...
Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by IamPlato(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
The Only Thief Here Is You. You Are A Thief And A Scammer Too

1 Like

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Alexprech: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
U must be insane....Ole
Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Starz825(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fake story joor

1 Like

Re: She Stole To Set Up A Business For Me But Now I Cant Imagine Marrying A Thief by Munzy14(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
koyen:

Growing up, In this case, we call it tapping... cheesy

She tapped from her mother's abundance to Help her love.

You owe big time. She isn't a thief... Just return the money. And let her see reasons u can't continue with that.
It is safer for her, than u pretending to love her only to marry her and keep, while your mind is outside.

Some men will always be a Sissy.

If I am in your shoes, that's my bae for life.. She just made her sacrifice. It is now your turn, u now remembered she tap the money.

Na things like this the make brother Titus suffer unexplainable sickness, poverty and business turning upside... Tomorrow one pastor will enter u and leech away the remaining cash from business going down.q

Avoid this path, many men suffered toeing tis same path.

If you can't walk her down, stay away from her. No deceive her.

(1) (Reply)

Atheists, How Do You Deal With Nosy Neighbors Who Wonder About Your Religion? / Why Most Nigerian Ladies Are Ridiculed / OMG: Lady Burns Her Stepson’s Hands (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.