Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Slept In Cell For No Reason- D'banj Accuser Narrates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Slept In Cell For No Reason- D'banj Accuser Narrates (274 Views)

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Davido Blasts Follower Who Said The Govt Will Soon Put Him And Chioma In Cell / See Why Omoni Oboli Slept In Her Car Over The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept In Cell For No Reason- D'banj Accuser Narrates by charlievibez(m): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
source: https://www.charlievibez.com/rape-i-was-arrested-by-police-officers-pretending-to-be-delivery-agents-dbanj-accuser-narrates/

Seyitan Babatayo the lady that accused D'banj of tape have released a press statement saying D'banj is using his influence to try and silence her.
Social Media has gone uproar after the release as everyone have reacted angrily to D'banj..

seyitan Babatayo released a press statement narrating all that has happened to her.

As Nigerians continue to support her on social media and press on for justice, she had also included an appreciation statement to those who have been supporting her.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfIaEBVuIk9PMAsKuUc8GGQ
Re: I Slept In Cell For No Reason- D'banj Accuser Narrates by Hezzyluv: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Welcom, police is your friendgrin

(1) (Reply)

Even When You Try To Help Them, They Still See You As A Bad Person" JJC Defends / Breaking!!! Dija Released A Stage Music Video After Leaving Music For A While / 9 Foods Nutritionists Say Are Great For Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.