Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,915 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:09 AM

“I Wish I Was A Star In America” – Actress Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Wish I Was A Star In America” – Actress Uche Ogbodo (531 Views)

We Are Going Through Hell In America – Actress Bukky Wright / Captain America Actress Mollie Fitzgerald Stabs Her Mother To Death / 'LandLady in America'- Actress Georgina Onouha Buys N180m Mansion in the US(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Wish I Was A Star In America” – Actress Uche Ogbodo by Royalhignness: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has taken to her instagram page to rant about how fans treat Nigerian celebrities on social media.

It seems the Actress has for a long time ignored this. But she finally decides to trash the ignorance.

According to the Enugu born movie star, Nigerian fans won’t like your pictures unless you do giveaway. She added that she wishes she was a star in America and not Nigeria.

Click link below to continue reading/screenshots

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-wish-i-was-a-star-in-america-actress-uche-ogbodo/

Re: “I Wish I Was A Star In America” – Actress Uche Ogbodo by Missyajoke(f): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Royalhignness:
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has taken to her instagram page to rant about how fans treat Nigerian celebrities on social media.

It seems the Actress has for a long time ignored this. But she finally decides to trash the ignorance.

According to the Enugu born movie star, Nigerian fans won’t like your pictures unless you do giveaway. She added that she wishes she was a star in America and not Nigeria.

Click link below to continue reading/screenshots

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/i-wish-i-was-a-star-in-america-actress-uche-ogbodo/

What's my business

1 Like

Re: “I Wish I Was A Star In America” – Actress Uche Ogbodo by donbachi(m): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
Even if dem carry aboki go white house..him go still remain aboki.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Browny Igboegwu Shares 1st Pics Of His Newborn After 10yrs Of Childlessnes / Actress Chika Ike Unveils New Creative Space In Lagos / Ikorodu Boiz Gets Scholarship To Study Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.