Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,912 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? (1237 Views)

Asari, Uche Mefor, George Onyeibe, And Uwazurike Missed An Opportunity / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Ruga: DSS Invites Uwazurike Over His Explosive Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by T9ksy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gabkosh:
We careless. Yoruba has been president. Let see how you clan become one.

Oh, you are ready to vote your slave masters up north cheesy

What other course of action is left to them except to su.ck up to their historical slave master ?

Already, their elders are getting prepared to ATIKULATE (again) for the next federal election.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by NGpatriot: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
T9ksy:

What other course of action is left to them except to su.ck up to their historical slave master ?

Already, their elders are getting prepared to ATIKULATE (again) for the next federal election.

Atikulate PART2.

. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by ludd2018: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
I don't hate him and I'm sure most Yoruba never heard of him.

You do hate him Uwazulike during his peak . Yorubas should come out clean . They hate any body that preaches Biafra. They hate Nk more because he is real in the pursuit of restoration of Biafra in all truth and honesty .They hate Nk because he has all it takes to get Biafra. They hate Nk because Igbos love him and yorubas don't want Igbos to see light thru Nk . Yorubas want Igbos to forever be slaves in Nigeria but Nk is working hard to pull his people from this slavery and they hate Nnadi Kanu for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
You no dey write about igbos and ipob again oh sorry you no dey promote them again grin abi you don tire grin cheesy your paymasters never pay you grin cheesy Bloody Yoruba man cheesy cheesy

No time my friend
Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

No time my friend
Mister man you must have time oooh grin cheesy
Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by IDENNAA(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
T9ksy:

Igbo man being a slave to the north? I don't even think you believe the nonsense you wrote...hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by NGpatriot: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
IDENNAA:

Igbo man being a slave to the north? I don't even think you believe the nonsense you wrote...hehe

Since day one from 1960/independence when when Zik carried water bottle for Balewa just to be Balewa's powerless figure head bystander, that single act to team up with the North created Nigeria and what you his grand and great grandchildren are suffering through today.

Learn from your history, you are reaping what your forefathers sow.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by horsepower102: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Yorubas are the type of people and will hit you and cry at the same time.

They know how to cry fake victimhood.

Pazienza and other grounded igbos on Nairaland know them well and has exposed them flawlessly.

Nothing else to add.
Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by IDENNAA(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Since day one from 1960/independence when when Zik carried water bottle for Balewa just to be Balewa's powerless figure head bystander, that single act to team up with the North created Nigeria and what you his grand and great grandchildren are suffering through today.

Learn from your history, you are reaping what your forefathers sow.

Go let your mama change your diapers...you are a child.
Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by Gabkosh: 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ojiofor:

You rather shut up because Nigeria was not born since 2015.
You couldn't make Awo president in fact he was a serial loser who even lost to Zik in his region and recently Yoruba throw all their weight behind Olu Falae in 1999 and they failed woefully.That you tagged yourselves with Buhari in 2015 whom we have rejected previousely in 2 presidential elections with Igbo VP candidates.He only went to the Yoruba after we refused to be a party to his bigotry and incompetency.
I said shut up since you can't make Jonathan win in 2015.

Same thing happened during Abiola time.

So keep quiet I say.

See shameless. That why I said you are inconsequential, You supported Tofa, did he not fail.

If it is your vote that brought Jonathan, then why did it not bring him back in 2015. Oh, so you are thinking only one region can make someone president. Then you should have made ojukwu one.

is it your vote that gave it to Azikwe or his Northern husband and slave masters.

Oga, go sit down.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by Gabkosh: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
horsepower102:
Yorubas are the type of people and will hit you and cry at the same time.

They know how to cry fake victimhood.

Pazienza and other grounded igbos on Nairaland know them well and has exposed them flawlessly.

Nothing else to add.
Says someone from victim cry race. As if the nation does not know the tribe who cry victim grin
Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by Ojiofor: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s][s][quote author=Gabkosh post=91034794]I said shut up since you can't make Jonathan win in 2015.

Same thing happened during Abiola time.

[s[s]]So keep quiet I say.

See shameless. That why I said you are inconsequential, You supported Tofa, did he not fail.

If it is your vote that brought Jonathan, then why did it not bring him back in 2015. Oh, so you are thinking only one region can make someone president. Then you should have made ojukwu one.

is it your vote that gave it to Azikwe or his Northern husband and slave masters.

Oga, go sit down.[/quote[/s]

[/s][/s][/s]
Re: Why Did Swners Insult MASSOB And Uwazurike? by cosef: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent village ipob miscreant rubbish.

Irrelevant, low self esteem and attention seeking toddlers always overstating their worthless importance.

Nosiru omo arindin, your ewedu muslim lamentation never start, we go use una coneheads take break coconut for 2023. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Defies All Logic As Its Trends On Twitter / Fulani Interrupted Conquest to Continue After Brexit. Tafewa Balewa Confirms. / ‘Save The People’- Aisha Appeals To President Buhari And Service Chiefs (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.