Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,438 members, 7,901,233 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? (1057 Views)

Is It Right Or Wrong For A Father & Daughter To Sleep On Bed Like This? / T A S H A Wore It Wrong, I Put It Right And She's More Beautiful In It / Lets Talk!! Guys, Can U Dress Lyk Dis To Ur Girlfriend's House(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? by Royalhignness: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2020
One Mrs Omolara Seriki, a 35-year-old married woman, allegedly damaged the scrotum of her 52-year-old husband, Raheem, after she allegedly caught him cheating with another woman in the Iragbiji area, Boripe council of Osun state.

The Spokesman of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) in the state, Daniel Adigun, while disclosing this to newsmen, stated that the couple had issues in their six-year-old marriage, forcing the man to move out of their matrimonial home.

Click link below to continue reading/photos

https:///am-talkzone/lets-talk-is-it-right-for-a-woman-to-do-this/

Re: LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? by xendra: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
NO. but why focus on what's right for a woman to do? what about what's right for the man?

That's the root of the problem.

1 Like

Re: LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? by MrCanceller: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
xendra:
NO. but why focus on what's right for a woman to do? what about what's right for the man?

[/s]
Re: LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? by Vyzz: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Women problem don weak me finish
Re: LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? by DreadedTerrorist: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
xendra:

after I followed you, I notice you don't comment again probably because you have an alternate account.
I'm still watching you and will find that account out
Re: LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? by Somodooo: 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
[s]
DreadedTerrorist:
after I followed you, I notice you don't comment again probably because you have an alternate account.
I'm still watching you and will find that account out
[/s]
Re: LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? by Jaypointednose(m): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Not right my dear ..
Re: LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? by Ebenezer202O: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
xendra:

my love I reported you to the mods due to your last comment.
hope they've not banned you grin
you're my sweetheart and I love you with all my heart.
Re: LETS TALK: Is It Right For A Woman To Do This? by TheM0nster: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
xendra:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija Lockdown Voting Poll Week 3 / Mercy Eke Finally Apologizes To Her Fans For Insulting Them Unknowingly / Davido Buys Rolex Watches Worth N60m For His Daughters - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.