Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Bbnaija: "I Know My Worth, I Don't Have To Fight Anybody To Get A Deal"- Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I Know My Worth, I Don't Have To Fight Anybody To Get A Deal"- Mercy (389 Views)

Toke Makinwa: 'If You Know My Husband, Tell Him He Is So Lucky For Having Me' / #lockdown: I Just Want To Fvck, I Don't Want To Know My Worth- Reekado Banks / Yinka Ayefele - “My Wife Begged Ajimobi For 5 Hours.. I Don’t Know My Offence” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "I Know My Worth, I Don't Have To Fight Anybody To Get A Deal"- Mercy by onyi25(f): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
BBnaija Reunion: "I know my worth, I don't have to fight anybody to get a deal" - Mercy speaks on fans feud (Video)
During the latest episode of the BBnaija pepper dem Reunion show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu asked if it felt like the rivalry between fans are needed to grow their brand or get deals.

In response to Ebuka's question, Mercy said that the rivalry is unhealthy and not needed, no one needs to fight the other because he or she wants a deal.

She stated that a brand knows whom they want and even though a person goes to seek the help of a babalawo(native doctor), he or she won't still be noticed.

She stated more that she doesn't need to get herself involved in any rivalry or fight to get deals because she knows her worth.

She further stated that any brand that really needs her, would come for her.

Adding to that, she said that she is constantly dragged on social media by rival fans and it is not cool at all.

See full fist/ watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/bbnaija-reunion-i-know-my-worth-i-dont.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What I Did When A Foreign Agency Offered Me Millions Of Naira To Do P0rn – / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2020 : Cars, Houses & Net Worths / 2 Weeks Promo! Lekki Precious Gardens ( Buy 5 Get 1 PLOT FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.