Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting (52919 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by sujexy(m): 5:24am On Jun 25, 2020
Babacele:
so it seems but not the constitution... people make you chairman and not some shenanigans. Well the people shall decide eventually.
The Court made Hope Uzodimma A Governor, and you lot cheered on...Una hypocrisy na something else.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Decibel: 5:27am On Jun 25, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
it was postponed indefinitely
When something is postponed indefinitely it may or may not take along time. Just like Nigeria postponed School reopening/WAEC and NECO indefinitely but they will soon be revisited..
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Brunicekid(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2020
keentola:
Do these people think we care?

I just can't wait for 2023 to come in so that there will be peace in this country.

Meanwhile

Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.
Books access.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Babacele: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2020
sujexy:
The Court made Hope Uzodimma A Governor, and you lot cheered on...Una hypocrisy na something else.
The court is a process that we ,all law abiding citizens, love as it strengthens the constitution and democracy . Be it Tinubu, Uzodinma or Amaechi ,have all benefited from the final output of the process which the law courts catalyze. The process is ongoing ,and we await the final output from which we shall make choices.
Re: President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Abbeg who get meeting ID. I wan join. Make I feel my able shia

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks / Ariwoola Disguises On Wheelchair For London Secret Meeting With Tinubu - Gazette / Protest: House Of Hon. Nazifi Sani Set Ablaze By Youths In Jigawa State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.