Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,692 members, 7,938,091 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) (47854 Views)

Two Men Drowned While Swimming In Ogun River / Lockdown: Man Jumps From Onitsha Flyover In Suicide Attempt / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
These People From SW
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by McSlow: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lastmankc:
He jumped into the river with poisonous insecticide in his hands.Why can't he take the insecticide at home and die in peace. He never wanted to commit suicide joor.
are you thinking what I'm thinking? Arranging suicide mission
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
betonnaira:
The man, who was seen with a bottle of insecticide, suspected to be an insecticide
You 're sharp in spotting that error
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
coolYou are not going anywhere....we dey this Nigeria together.
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by McSlow: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
E dey pain me say him no dash d money before d suicide mission
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I can bet his wife is showing him hell at home hence the reason he considered taking his life.
His wife is showing him hell so suicide is the solution The guy us a fool. A very big fat fool
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by timocruzcmbb(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
He want to vomit suicide and he still has his phone and money with him,why can’t he keep them with his family instead.
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by kolade560: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
na arrangee I bet u
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by betonnaira: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jakemedg:
You 're sharp in spotting that error
lol
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Williams2020: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
crossfm:
Someone can't die in peace again.But on a serious note,I hope he isn't one of the guys who brought the change government to power ?.if he is among them,then he goes no where .we die here.

Mad o...... �
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
No one should commit suicide o! We're all in this shít hole together
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
I wish I could be courageous as the guy
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Dpharisee: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Why not to the hospital..is the police station a hospital? Ndi ara

Hospital cannot reset his brain for attempting suicide, na Nigeria police work be that grin
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Since you have not committed suicide yourself it means you don't have uncommon bravery and courage. Are you a dunce?
don't be stupid, idiots like you don't normally know its better to be wise than to stupidly brave.
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
joviegghead:

What?! Uncommon bravery
There's a thin line between bravery and foolishness/irrationality.
Which side are you on?
being brave is one thing, being brave and also wise is another thing altogether.
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by pek(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2020
Some things don't add up with the story.
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by offset67(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Egungun be careful na express u dey go
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by linearity: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Arrogant Nonsense!

The Ogun River gods, don’t accept such poor sacrifices, hence he was rejected.

Go hustle and make money, when you are rich; then drive your Mercedes Benz by the bank of the river and attempt it again and see if the gods will not accept.

If you have a few millions in the bank and come with Uber, the gods may grumbly accept, that was the case of a few that tried it on third mainland bridge in Lagos.

The gods now have choice and are very selective, they need the very best only.
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2020
desiredhome:

Shut up there....lazy youth
This one still carry apc for head...
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by piyoo91: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I can bet his wife is showing him hell at home hence the reason he considered taking his life.
are u still in uk my guy?
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
DominusPrime:

This one still carry apc for head...

Within concern me with APC/PDP?
LAZY youth.....your brain is not for decoration....
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Dabliss02(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
The person holding the man look like AY comedian
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
desiredhome:

Within concern me with APC/PDP?
LAZY youth.....your brain is not for decoration....

Na person wey no get sense dey support any of these parties or politicians. We dey the same boat. No need to insult me
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
make life easy for your citizens,u refused,allow them to die in peace,u refused,in other words,u must suffer this suffer till u all have sense and rise against those miscreants called politicians
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Chival9(m): 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
joviegghead:
Damn.
Hardship blurs an individuals rationality and makes him/her do stupid things - things that he would never have thought himself capable of doing.

I believe those who commit or attempt or even think about suicide as the easy way out are cowards..

Humans have the ability to survive, to be resilient and to fight.
Nothing is worth tossing your life away for, be it poverty, heartbreaks or any form of disappointment .
Fight! And soon, you'll be glad you did.

Suicide is never the way.
nwanne you see this life, I no fit kill myself. hard life cannot make me kpai myself.

Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by shena(f): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
This is why mental health illness is on the rise in this country and rate of suicide in on the increase. What one needs is someone who he/she can talk to and pour his hearts to. Who can listen to him and know how he feels. All that man needs is encouragement to move on in life. He must be running away from s many things he believes he can cope with and feel is death is the only escape cry.

Now Nigerian Police (Your good friend indeed) is taking him to a police station straight up, holding him like a criminal. This will highly derail his mental stability and if his case is not handled well, he might plan another suicide.

Lets learn treat each other with compassion and love. It will really go a long way. Human beings are not animals.!!!!!

Black Lives Matter!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
DominusPrime:

Na person wey no get sense dey support any of these parties or politicians. We dey the same boat. No need to insult me

I'm not in the same boat with you....no insult....we keep blaming politicians for stealing our country dry/poor state of our country yet we still supporting them along party line.........

Why support policians who are fighting over their selfish interest
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Freeeanijor: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
They should have allowed him go home, what would the police investigate there again except to collect the money he is having on him.
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by famousroland(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
First pics...Cool 4 Meme
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by ModestGal(f): 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Suicide gone wrong
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
bigiyaro:
don't be stupid, idiots like you don't normally know its better to be wise than to stupidly brave.

I don't rate people like you. Many are mad but few are roaming. Bihari government not helping matters.

It's your type that stab their wife and drink sniper. Mr. Brave. BBM.
Re: Man’s Suicide Attempt At Ogun River In Abeokuta Aborted (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
/
That's why you should be careful who you support online. Some of the losers supporting APC/Buhari have already made up their minds to end it all and let other blind followers suffer their bad choices in leadership.

Thank God they rescued him. After shouting "Osibanjo is our own", did you read that Osibanjo called to talk to him? No. We die here. Nobody will be allowed to commit suicide.

\

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / Timothy Ray Brown Dies Of Cancer (First Man Cured Of HIV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.