Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Don Jazzy Replies Fan Who Wants One Of His Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Replies Fan Who Wants One Of His Cars (441 Views)

See how Don Jazzy replies fan who asked 'Why are people leaving your label?' / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Replies Fan Who Wants One Of His Cars by AfricanBard: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Michael Collins Ajereh a.k.a Don Jazzy replied a female fan who wanted one of his cars that he was no longer using.
He posed with a photograph of his cars which caught her attention hence the request.
The Mavin Records Boss wrote:
I actually don’t use the Bentley anymore, but my brother will kill me and you together if i try it.

Source@https://africanbard.com/2020/06/24/don-jazzy-replies-fan-who-wants-one-of-his-cars/

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions After National Outcry / 5 Bbnaija Relationships That Went Sour / Pastor Paul Enenche Response To Daddy Freeze And Call Freeze Mad Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.