Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,134 members, 7,943,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders (392 Views)

Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense / Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... / I Need Your Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Alao046(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gooday nairalanders, please since the beginning of this lockdown, things have been very very hard. I am a student, and I am still in school currently. Please I don't know if anyone can help me with any online business to do, or if you know any one that is legit.
As in any one at all, even if it is pay as you work.
I am very good with the web and I know I will be able to do it well, it is just for man to survive. Thank you very much everyone.

Note: please I am not looking for anything Ponzi related. God bless you all
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by iqiq: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
You can join the platform in my signature to earn 1k daily if you can beat others to win the quiz battle.

You don't need to pay before you join. You don't need to refer anyone before you get paid. Its free and lots of other members there are benefiting from the platform just by taking quiz on daily basis and get paid 1k for that day if you beat the others in the battle.

The beauty about this platform is that they pay users from Nigeria, Ghana, south Africa, Uganda, Kenya etc

you can join via link below

http:///quizbangiq
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by stanliwise(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
iqiq:
You can join the platform in my signature to earn 1k daily if you can beat others to win the quiz battle.

You don't need to pay before you join. You don't need to refer anyone before you get paid. Its free and lots of other members there are benefiting from the platform just by taking quiz on daily basis and get paid 1k for that day if you beat the others in the battle.

The beauty about this platform is that they pay users from Nigeria, Ghana, south Africa, Uganda, Kenya etc

you can join via link below

http:///quizbangiq

who is sponsoring this platform?
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2020
• freelance sites, eg upwork , fiverr, (you must have a skill, eg writing, transcribing...)
• Vlogging
• blogging
• digital marketing
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by iqiq: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2020
stanliwise:
who is sponsoring this platform?
a motivated individual. Soon a custom made app will be launched with sweet earnings.so far so good, users of the platform are cashing out 1k on daily basis. That is 7k per week even while you are learning new things.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by stanliwise(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2020
iqiq:
a motivated individual. Soon a custom made app will be launched with sweet earnings.so far so good, users of the platform are cashing out 1k on daily basis. That is 7k per week even while you are learning new things.
7k per week free just like that? grin grin grin.
I will pass this one, let me check front.
Bye
Re: Please I Need Your Help Nairalanders by iqiq: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2020
stanliwise:
7k per week free just like that? grin grin grin.
I will pass this one, let me check front.
Bye
this is just the beginning of something cool.

By the time the app is launched, there will be lots of goodies as every users will have the same chances of winning. Lots of users are getting paid.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Design From Zero To Mastery For 3 Weeks And Get Paid Internship / Only 1 Person Will Get This Laptop! / What Could Adsense Mean By These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.