Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,100 members, 7,946,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

APC Crisis: Proceed With NEC Meeting, Court Authorises Giadom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Proceed With NEC Meeting, Court Authorises Giadom (1845 Views)

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Proceed With NEC Meeting, Court Authorises Giadom by IJOBA2: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2020
CARRY GO MR SHIAMAN cool
Re: APC Crisis: Proceed With NEC Meeting, Court Authorises Giadom by Foolishbuhari: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Yes both senate president, deputy speaker and deputy speaker are very loyal to tinubu. They in his camp and i can tell you all of their will fight oshiomole is coming back. Tinubu is always a way ahead of them. Forget tribalism

Console yourself my man. You need it. FYI sha oshiomole is gone for good. Even if they lift his suspension at the ward level, the politics being played have spiraled out of his reach and even his witch mum can't help him now. Tifnubu is the target being brutally cut to size and anything that Stands in the way as reprieve for him will be taken out!
Re: APC Crisis: Proceed With NEC Meeting, Court Authorises Giadom by Tizmamoney: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
grin We bury tinubu and oshiomhole politically in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost, amen.

We in Edo north hate Adams but you see Yoruba's killing themselves over him
you are a fool for saying Edo north hate Oshiomole
Re: APC Crisis: Proceed With NEC Meeting, Court Authorises Giadom by Olakunleyakub(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Have you seen politics now?
Make sure you always connect your brain with keypard before you say anyting on tinubu
Niiger state governor is oshiomole man while oyetola is tinubu loyalist and cousin
Where is giadom aid hell rufai now?
Foolishbuhari:

Console yourself my man. You need it. FYI sha oshiomole is gone for good. Even if they lift his suspension at the ward level, the politics being played have spiraled out of his reach and even his witch mum can't help him now. Tifnubu is the target being brutally cut to size and anything that Stands in the way as reprieve for him will be taken out!
Re: APC Crisis: Proceed With NEC Meeting, Court Authorises Giadom by Foolishbuhari: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Olakunleyakub:
Have you seen politics now?
Make sure you always connect your brain with keypard before you say anyting on tinubu
Niiger state governor is oshiomole man while oyetola is tinubu loyalist and cousin
Where is giadom aid hell rufai now?

See this one oo Hahahaha. E no shock you say after all the noise una make and letters and communiques ur jagasand write through people for e faction una jagasand "boys" attend the meeting?

Politics is all about alignments and realignments and I must tell you, this alignment was done in bad taste against tifnubu and about Gaidom, man has done his job Lol you think I expected him to continue acting after the meeting. If you did then the joke is on you Bro
Re: APC Crisis: Proceed With NEC Meeting, Court Authorises Giadom by BERNIMOORE: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
grin We bury tinubu and oshiomhole politically in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy ghost, amen.

We in Edo north hate Adams but you see Yoruba's killing themselves over him
I congratulate you my brother... We in Ondo state don't but Tinubu idea from day one.... Buy our Lagos counterpart are the real enemy of Yoruba land..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beast Called 'baba Ijebu' By Ibrahim Odunuga / Live Video Coverage Of Lekki Massacre vivid proof that people died / The Selfishness Of FG And The Unreasonableness Of Doctors Will Kill Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.