Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean (622 Views)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / This St Vincent Girl From The Caribbean / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Ilamina(f): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Has that disgusting culture of not wanting to associate with Africans

I wanted to play a nigerian movie for my st vincent friend

She said she does not watch anything african
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by 1Sharon(f): 2:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Ilamina:

Has that disgusting culture of not wanting to associate with Africans

I wanted to play a nigerian movie for my st vincent friend

She said she does not watch anything african

Wow.

Well, I've think Guyanese like us.
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Ilamina(f): 4:14am On Jun 25, 2020
1Sharon:

Wow.

Well, I've think Guyanese like us.

Shes from st Vincent and grenadines

Not Guyana

St Vincent is a small island in Caribbean

Guyana is a country in south America but like to associate with Caribbeans
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 25, 2020
st lucia,island of st kitts,commonwealth of dominica,atigua,barbadous,jamaica etc
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Ilamina(f): 4:33am On Jun 25, 2020
lefulefu:
st lucia,island of st kitts,commonwealth of dominica,atigua,barbadous,jamaica etc

Never had bad experience with them yet
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Ilamina:

Never had bad experience with them yet

dominicans love nigerian music.their favourite naija star is davido and many of their women also love nollywood.they watch nollywood a lot here

2 Likes

Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Stewart883(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
lefulefu:
dominicans love nigerian music.their favourite naija star is davido and many of their women also love nollywood.they watch nollywood a lot here

@lefulefu, how did you move to the Common wealth of Dominica? I want to move there. Please I need advice
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Stewart883:

@lefulefu, how did you move to the Common wealth of Dominica? I want to move there. Please I need advice
first thing i should be asking u is wats ur main intention of coming here..is it schooling?..is it hustling? if its for hustling purpose just forget it oo cos there better and bigger carribbean countries u can hustle cheesy.
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by 1Sharon(f): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ilamina:

Shes from st Vincent and grenadines

Not Guyana

St Vincent is a small island in Caribbean

Guyana is a country in south America but like to associate with Caribbeans

Yes Guyana is in South America, but the culture and ppl are just likd caribbeans
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Stewart883(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
lefulefu:
first thing i should be asking u is wats ur main intention of coming here..is it schooling?..is it hustling? if its for hustling purpose just forget it oo cos there better and bigger carribbean countries u can hustle cheesy.

For schooling and to later settle. Which other better Caribbean country would u suggest to me?
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Stewart883:

For schooling and to later settle. Which other better Caribbean country would u suggest to me?
atigua,bahamas then cuba.if u want to practice as a medical doctor cuba is quite a lucrative place but u will have to learn spanish but again another chance u can get here is if u a practicing doctor and u married to a dominican woman then u wont need visa to go to the US or any european country.Their passport here is very strong
Re: Apart From St Vincent Which Other Island In the Caribbean by Stewart883(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
lefulefu:
atigua,bahamas then cuba.if u want to practice as a medical doctor cuba is quite a lucrative place but u will have to learn spanish but again another chance u can get here is if u a practicing doctor and u married to a dominican woman then u wont need visa to go to the US or any european country.Their passport here is very strong

Thanks alot for the information, although I have been to the Bahamas before 3 years ago, it's a very very expensive country so Bahamas is off for me. I'm actually a registered nurse by profession. All u said above is very informative. Thanks again!

(1) (Reply)

Watch!!! Twitter Users Drag Hushpuppi By Creating A Music Video For Him.(video) / What Happened To Chivido 2020? / My COVID-19 Loan Was Approve But No Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.