Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Uk Visa Form - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Form (1463 Views)

A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / How Do I Book An Appointment To Submit Uk Visa Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Form by kenny33: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2011
i need help with completing a uk/General visitor form, for visiting friends on how to attash documents, passport etc and where to submit abuja or lagos, Thanks
ay.kenny@ymail.com
Re: Uk Visa Form by justwise(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2011
@ kenny33

When they said attach ur documents and passport, they don't mean the online attachment, it means submit ur visa application form together with other supporting documents and ur traveling passport.
Re: Uk Visa Form by kenny33: 4:24am On Jan 30, 2011
i am not filling the forms online, i have already print it out and filled it by hand all i want to knw is how to arrange the form wit the documents and i dont want any agent i want to do it myself
Re: Uk Visa Form by justwise(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2011
kenny33:

i am not filling the forms online, i have already print it out and filled it by hand all i want to knw is how to arrange the form wit the documents and i dont want any agent i want to do it myself

There is no special way of arranging forms and documents, as long as u have all the documents needed in one envelope, the form can be ontop while the rest of the document go underneath. Any document that comes in 2pages clip them.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am Nigerian But Wants To Wed My American Woman In Togo. / Turkish Airlines Land Flight To Portharcourt International Airport Today(pics) / Is Traveling Abroad A Sign Of Success Or An Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.