Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:32 PM

Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal (15763 Views)

President Buhari To Attend Victor Giadom's NEC Meeting / Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by peeps4u: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

However maneuvering Buhari is he can never match Obasanjo in intrigues. Tinubu is a deadly smooth operator...any smart thinking politician will know to not be too comfortable. You saw that in Obj administration as he strangulated Tinubu. Even you sef fear the man. Otherwise a private citizen should not occupy so much space and monopolize Nigerian politics discussion as if he was an elected and prominent govt official. The man has been out of office going to 16yrs, yet he remains an enigma to civilians, so imagine how much politicians must do to not let their guard down. Tinubu is having same effect of intimidation on you as he does on many others that are preoccupied with him. You all fear him.

All you just wrote are pure empty praise singing of Tinubu.

You have failed to argue my facts that Tinubu is being decimated and dumped by Buhari.

BTW, Do u know in 2018 in preparation for primaries and elections, Tinubu who wasn't a NEC member, was given the honour to attend the NEC meeeting because they felt the meeting was important, now a more important issue which is seeing the parry being torn apart is to be discussed in a NEC meeting, but Tinubu wasn't considered important this time.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by BabaRamota1980: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
peeps4u:

All you just wrote are pure empty praise singing of Tinubu.

You have failed to argue my facts that Tinubu is being decimated and dumped by Buhari.

BTW, Do u know in 2018 in preparation for primaries and elections, Tinubu who wasn't a NEC member, was given the honour to attend the NEC meeeting because they felt the meeting was important, now a more important issue which is seeing the parry being torn apart is to be discussed in a NEC meeting, but Tinubu wasn't considered important this time.

Tinubu did not attend that NEC meeting in 2018. He was in Abuja on different event and in same venue the party was holding meeting so he popped in. He was reminded that he could not be there, he was not a member. I told you, you are a spectator!
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Correcto: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Challenge Tinubu he? He simply wants to be party chairman by all means.
BabaRamota1980:
Giadom is trying to challenge Tinubu, a deadly smooth operator. Has anyone seen any public statement from Tinubu? Meanwhile Giadom has filled internet with his plan....played into Tinubu's hand already.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Gandollaar(f): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

What alliance did you not formulate when Saraki was your political hero? What happened to the allied-force? Mmmtchheww
Lol no vex
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Kanu is not truth. This is just not the thread to discuss him.

This is the thread for APC according to you so why bringing in restructuring issue to it.

I only drew your attention to what happened earlier but you got irritated by reading his name. Where Osinbajo was messing his name in the mud you stylishly avoided it. You are calling for restructuring and same time kicking against it, are you not two faced?

Anyway I have seen your type, never bother giving reply to this because I am done with you. Keep living in self denial.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by sterlingD(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Confusion upon confusion upon confusion.What is going on with APC?
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by peeps4u: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Tinubu did not attend that NEC meeting in 2018. He was in Abuja on different event and in same venue the party was holding meeting so he popped in. He was reminded that he could not be there, he was not a member. I told you, you are a spectator!

Yes, he was there to attend the meeting but was kicked out. You keep affirming my claim that Tinubu is being decimated in the party. His boys are being tactically removed, this explains Oshiomole's situation now.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/270037/el-rufai-kicks-tinubu-out-of-apc-nec-meeting.html

Let Tinubu say "pim" and see efcc knocking on his door next day.

You all over rate Tinubu. How can he fight someone like Buhari when Tinubu has loads of corruption allegation Bubu can use to jail him.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by hush15: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
I love it when people speak from facts that can be proven legally, not just making noise up and down like area boys.

Waziri's statement contains legal facts.

What is facts... Even the man that is declaring meeting illegal has not yet been confirmed by the NEC of APC and thus an illegal secretary himself....
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Smilingjoe4(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
So u can affirm that Osho was suspended by court but can't affirm that Giadom was also confirmed as acting chairman by same court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Johnnyessence(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2020
who cares if you attend the meeting.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by sapientia(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Anneka101:
I'm not sure APC as a party would still exist after 2023!

They are just full of dramas. I hope they get to put things together.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

I also made that prediction last year but am changing my stand the way it stands now

Am not so sure APC will exist till 2023
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by uniqueboi1(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Giadom is trying to challenge Tinubu, a deadly smooth operator. Has anyone seen any public statement from Tinubu? Meanwhile Giadom has filled internet with his plan....played into Tinubu's hand already.

Oluku no go use your brain do better thing. Dae worship drug baron up and down. Tinubu is a local ram.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Perkins2018: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Oh really? Suddenly that is the case. So why is everyone scheming for 2023 presidency? If SW really believes in restructuring, Gbaja has been speaker for years now.

SS and SE want restructuring. SW has shown no interest. Instead SW reckons it has a good chance of landing presidency so pays only lip service to restructuring.

Perhaps if Bubu, cabal and El Rufai play a fast one on Tinubu and Osinbajo in 2023 and oil price falling, SW will finally commit to restructuring.

SS/SE want restructuring. Igbos were senate presidents for 8 years. Jonathan was President for five years. No restructuring. Dull brain.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Perkins2018: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
he us just scared. Yiu think efcc refusing to investigate the bullion van case was out love for tinubu ?

Stop displaying your childish comments here. What is efcc? Can they even fight the opposition? What have they done to ffk? Can efcc do anything to tinubu even if he’s in the opposition? Your dull children should gtfh.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Perkins2018: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Urchman200:
if tinubu tussle power with Buhari he will end up prison with his corrupt laden bullion van.

Ode. You think Tinubu is Buhari’s mate? Why can’t efcc deal with atiku? Have they even dealt with fayose? Slowpoke.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Perkins2018: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
Once their stars begin to dim, they remember restructuring. grin

Just like y’all remember Biafra after Jonathan.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by hopenusa40: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
The man talking himself is illegal occupant of that seat, he was only nominated not elected by convention as stipulated by APC constitution and likewise Ajumobi. APC lawless upon lawless both camp are lawless.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Jimiyung(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
They should come back after they can access the secretariat.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Captainrambo2: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Perkins2018:

Stop displaying your childish comments here. What is efcc? Can they even fight the opposition? What have they done to ffk? Can efcc do anything to tinubu even if he’s in the opposition? Your dull children should gtfh.
ffk is actually clean.... unlike Tinubu...

1 Like

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by AreaFada2: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thothafx:

Lol... You guys must always find a way to blame SW for your woes. cool

Gbaja that has not even spent 2 years as speaker will restructure Nigeria? SE/SS no get members for upper and lower house grin
Yes because SW are the ones used by the North to sabotage Southern interest. Like Tinubu does not like any SS person not doing his bidding.
Kiss the truth.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by AreaFada2: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
olajizz01:
I think SS and SE were in the helms at least between 2011 to 2015,SW was clamouring for restructuring then,but to no avail.

They just realised the importance of restructuring after they lost to the North in 2015,so that's out of place.

To my own believe, if any SW assumes that position, there must be certain restructuring.

And GEJ called a national conference. Did SW who parot being progressive talk from one side of mouth to restructure? No!

SW believe they can alternate with the North to rule and loot oil money. Using a few idiotic SS nd SE goons like Amaechi.

Only when the North plays a fast one on SW that you hear noise. Like condemning Abiola to prison.

SW is silent about massacre by herdsmen in SW. BECAUSE of 2023.

Fact is that SW has no credibility among SE and SS people. Both know they will always collabo with Northern masters. Against Southern interest.

But things will fall apart in due course. Oil will soon lose value greatly. So that everyone will suffer severely. Including those selling birth right for the pottage of Aso Rock.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by olajizz01(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

And GEJ called a national conference. Did SW who parot being progressive talk from one side of mouth to restructure? No!

SW believe they can alternate with the North to rule and loot oil money. Using a few idiotic SS nd SE goons like Amaechi.

Only when the North plays a fast one on SW that you hear noise. Like condemning Abiola to prison.

SW is silent about massacre by herdsmen in SW. BECAUSE of 2023.

Fact is that SW has no credibility among SE and SS people. Both know they will always collabo with Northern masters. Against Southern interest.

But things will fall apart in due course. Oil will soon lose value greatly. So that everyone will suffer severely. Including those selling birth right for the pottage of Aso Rock.
Pls,tell me what SW did or said to against the conference.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

sharaaaaap there!!!
the frog-eye man is going nowhere!
He has already started crumbling.

1 Like

Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by AreaFada2: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
olajizz01:
Pls,tell me what SW did or said to against the conference.
Did you not follow the conference back then?
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by olajizz01(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Did you not follow the conference back then?
I followed it,but I couldn't recalled any of the delegates with desenting voice,I could recalled that all the delegates are pro PDP, from pastor Bakare to the Afeniferes.

But this blame trade is what really surprises.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Perkins2018: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Captainrambo2:
ffk is actually clean.... unlike Tinubu...

Lol. Fayose is clean too. Kid.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Perkins2018: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Yes because SW are the ones used by the North to sabotage Southern interest. Like Tinubu does not like any SS person not doing his bidding.
Kiss the truth.

You are too old to be this stupid. You sound like those ipob deluded kids. Ibos were senate presidents for 8 years. Jonathan was President for 5 years.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

Kiss the truth.

Lol... This one na children talk sha. grin

So na PDP be Southern interest wey SW sabotaged cool
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Perkins2018:

You are too old to be this stupid. You sound like those ipob deluded kids. Ibos were senate presidents for 8 years. Jonathan was President for 5 years.
And SW and Lagos Ibadan vilified Jonathan the most. In service of Northern masters.
For giving posts to brilliant SE women SW attacked him.

SW are imperialists wannabe like the North. SW may be worse. Imperialists over the South. We the Midwest can never forget SW antics when part of the West.

SW are not trusted to say same things twice in two hours.

SW should know that they will remain Northern servants or seek Oduduwa Republic.

The problem you guys have is anyone who is neutral abs say but historical and contemporary truth is Igbo or sounds like Igbo.

Truth is only what SW say it is, bah? That my friend, is imperialist mentality.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by Perkins2018: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
AreaFada2:

And SW and Lagos Ibadan vilified Jonathan the most. In service of Northern masters.
For giving posts to brilliant SE women SW attacked him.

SW are imperialists wannabe like the North. SW may be worse. Imperialists over the South. We the Midwest can never forget SW antics when part of the West.

SW are not trusted to say same things twice in two hours.

SW should know that they will remain Northern servants or seek Oduduwa Republic.

The problem you guys have is anyone who is neutral abs say but historical and contemporary truth is Igbo or sounds like Igbo.

Truth is only what SW say it is, bah? That my friend, is imperialist mentality.

You sound pained, confused and consumed in your own delusion. Your whole existence is reduced to hearing gossips of anything against the SW. That, my friend, is a useless life.

Jonathan betrayed the SW his benefactor because some people deceived him. Lick your wound in peace. It’s five years already. Move on.

Waiting for the downfall of SW will always be in vain. We don’t need you for anything. It’s you who need us. We are your masters.
Re: Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal by AreaFada2: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Perkins2018:

You sound pained, confused and consumed in your own delusion. Your whole existence is reduced to hearing gossips of anything against the SW. That, my friend, is a useless life.

Jonathan betrayed the SW his benefactor because some people deceived him. Lick your wound in peace. It’s five years already. Move on.

Waiting for the downfall of SW will always be in vain. We don’t need you for anything. It’s you who need us. We are your masters.
Lol. SW people and agbero manners. You first swear before you make any point, weak or no point albeit. So much about omoluabi.
I can only feel pain for the poor masses of Nigeria that betrayal and dishonesty and greed of the elite have pushed into more poverty and penury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspend Implementation Of Samoa Agreement, Reps Tells FG / Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. / Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.