Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,806 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu (18955 Views)

Court Halts Gov Obaseki’s Impeachment Bid Against Deputy, Philip Shuaibu / Throwback Photo Of Philip Shuaibu / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by KingMicky3286: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Yes , I will deal wickedly to any scammer like you who wants to scam innocent Nigerians.

I have rapped your scam investment platform.
You are a shameless scammer.

How can you be happy when others sad because you scammed them.

Is that not wickedness? You sold your conscience to the devil because of money.

I can’t allow that.

You shameless scammer. I am on your case, poverty will be all over you.

donprinyo:

Wicked soul and a rapist.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by donprinyo(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2020
KingMicky3286:
Yes , I will deal wickedly to any scammer like you who wants to scam innocent Nigerians.

I have rapped your scam investment platform.
You are a shameless scammer.

How can you be happy when others sad because you scammed them.

Is that not wickedness? You sold your conscience to the devil because of money.

I can’t allow that.

You shameless scammer. I am on your case, poverty will be all over you.

Finally, your are de devil with evil heart. Ur generation shall suffer cos of you. Shameless scammer
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by KingMicky3286: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2020
It’s not finished until I arrest and parade you shameless scammer.

You can not scam Nigerians and go free.
I must expose your darkest activities here on Nairaland.

Shameless scammer, you are dangerous for the people using Nairaland forum.

donprinyo:

Finally, your are de devil with evil heart. Ur generation shall suffer cos of you. Shameless scammer
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by donprinyo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
KingMicky3286:
It’s not finished until I arrest and parade you shameless scammer.

You can not scam Nigerians and go free.
I must expose your darkest activities here on Nairaland.

Shameless scammer, you are dangerous for the people using Nairaland forum.

Talkative, suffer go kill u
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by KingMicky3286: 3:48am On Jun 28, 2020
donprinyo:

Talkative, suffer go kill u

Yes, I am active in your case. you cant come here to scam Nigerians, I will not let that happen. You are a SCAMMER. I won't rest until you are arrested.
You want to be happy for Nigerians that you have scammed to be SAD.

Lazy scammer. Go and do a legitimate business to earn money.

You can do Gateman Job, Shoe shinner, Car wash, Fisher boy, Hunter, instead of trying to scam Nigerians with your stupid Investment Scam Platform.
I must arrest you to come and prove how you want to Double Money for Nigerian Investors.

You are a wicked Nigerian and dangerous to society.

I am watching you closely.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by Born2Breed(f): 4:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Mugu for Benin na lawyer for Lagos.
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by donprinyo(m): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Yes, I am active in your case. you cant come here to scam Nigerians, I will not let that happen. You are a SCAMMER. I won't rest until you are arrested.
You want to be happy for Nigerians that you have scammed to be SAD.

Lazy scammer. Go and do a legitimate business to earn money.

You can do Gateman Job, Shoe shinner, Car wash, Fisher boy, Hunter, instead of trying to scam Nigerians with your stupid Investment Scam Platform.
I must arrest you to come and prove how you want to Double Money for Nigerian Investors.

You are a wicked Nigerian and dangerous to society.

I am watching you closely.

If u want to invest in pennywise let me know and stop begging for money using comments
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by KingMicky3286: 6:19am On Jun 28, 2020
You are a shameless scammer. I am getting your Ponzi scheme site down very soon. Nigerians can be your victims.

PennyWise is a scam Ponzi scheme .

donprinyo:

If u want to invest in pennywise let me know and stop begging for money using comments
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by donprinyo(m): 6:38am On Jun 28, 2020
KingMicky3286:
You are a shameless scammer. I am getting your Ponzi scheme site down very soon. Nigerians can be your victims.

PennyWise is a scam Ponzi scheme .

2 naira comment bonus is still poverty
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by seleroms2(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Captainrambo2:
edo people,, me included... I voted obaseki shaibu...

Who made oshiomole governor? We all voted for osunbor... but osunbor refused to play ball with annenih, now annenih brought in oshiomole through the court. The oshiomole show appreciation for that ? undecided
meanwhile deep down you know PDP won that election
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by KingMicky3286: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2020
donprinyo:

Continue

Creating many Account on Nairaland will not help you Frankweb The Serial Scammer/Spammer. Only you will post /and you will use another account to quote also,, thats to show that you are a useless and shameless scammer/ Spammer

FRANKWEB is a serial Scammer / Spammer on Nairaland...
Re: Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu by donprinyo(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2020
KingMicky3286:

Creating many Account on Nairaland will not help you Frankweb The Serial Scammer/Spammer. Only you will post /and you will use another account to quote also,, thats to show that you are a useless and shameless scammer/ Spammer

FRANKWEB is a serial Scammer / Spammer on Nairaland...
Young man, You need to check ur psyche asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolaji Owasanoye, 136 Others Short-Listed For SAN Rank / Buhari Meets Julius Maada Bio Behind Closed Doors On Monday Night / Armed Forces Radio Begins Live Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.