Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 AM

Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy (16573 Views)

(DOWNLOAD MP3) Charly Boy – Potopoto / D’banj Ft Slimcase & Mr Real – "Issa Banger" (shaku Shaku) (audio) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Naira Marley – Issa Goal Ft. Olamide & Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by Jacku: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2020
These guys still de? I should pay for my cable from my GTBank *737# USSD code o. I will love to watch this
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Another gospel songs
Gospel songs way Christians nor dey take serious. Them nor dey play and listen to am

The only time i fit bet my balls say Christians dey play gospel songs na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Then once them don go far small them go take am off then put secular songs
grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Another gospel songs
Gospel songs way Christians nor dey take serious. Them nor dey play and listen to am

The only time i fit bet my balls say Christians dey play gospel songs na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by splashbaby(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2020
A
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by AlphikkaTech: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
YorubaKinging:
It's too late for Nigeria

Break up is inevitable
Your family will break up first
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by Kay25(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2020
op mamauzee twins are not gospel artiste correct that please..
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by doggedfighter(f): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Hope it's a good come back
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by charlesm91(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Another gospel songs

experience grin
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by Karence(f): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Another gospel songs

talk for yourself
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by King44(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2020
Watin dem wan sing

Who dey listen to this three people music? Lol.
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by bedfordng(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2020
at least they are still singing
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by YorubaKinging: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2020
I'm in a good mood today,
So I'll choose to reply you

First of all
It's not a curse that Nigeria will soon break up

And lastly, my family cannot break up just because you wish it so

All these ibo boys self, you lack home trainings and it's not uncommon in igbos generally

You always chose to curse rather than talk like a trained youths

AlphikkaTech:

Your family will break up first
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by Odinaka00(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Who is this Damn Niggarrrrr of a guy sef? Everytime Damn niggarr Damn niggarrr as if him na rapper or a black American
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by perfectsmiles(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one, but come to think of it was it only me that was waiting to see when Charly Boy(man) will come in to sing. The area father himself respect sir, forget his rugged looks the man(boy) is too nice.
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by madjune(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Which kain music be dis?

Be like something wey you go hear for Oshiomole motor now

1 Like

Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by Mogajunior(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2020
clancymiim:

Is it your show off?
Slawormir.. this lady is feeling your vibes.

This is why everyone ought to carve a niche for himself even if it's a stupid one. There must be Someone to appreciate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by phemmyfour: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2020
The only issa goal that I know ....let others be counterfeit

"When Naira Marley never blow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-zdHo4LJJI
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by luminouz(m): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Thank God Alexreports no give us news on beauty queens today.

The 'hyping' style is still there sha
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by Somodooo: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2020
GOFRONT:
Airforce1, Pls give us something......Even if it is "Issa Own goal"........ Cos own goal is still a goal..
haaa shocked
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
Siki355:

must you keep showing urself on every thread

you are becoming a nuisance

Leave him the fuq alone...online EFCC

Na crime to comment on every thread?

Geddifok out...Sikiru!!! undecided
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by Nyamve1: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Another gospel songs

Why are u so hopeless, don't u know what to post anymore
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by Salvofthesouth(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2020
Someone please help me with connection for a job here in Lagos o. I just graduated with an OND in computer science and a B.Sc recently and was waiting for service before the lockdown hit. I can start as an intern for your company and then grow from there! I'm Tech savvy and I can handle social media accounts and digitals. I plan on starting as an intern. Even if I'm to go for NYSC I'd direct deploy to lagos. Any good hearted person here should help connect me! I reside in Ikeja. 07089673132
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2020
grin no b only issa goal

na issa offside
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by AlphikkaTech: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I'm in a good mood today,
So I'll choose to reply you

First of all
It's not a curse that Nigeria will soon break up

And lastly, my family cannot break up just because you wish it so

All these ibo boys self, you lack home trainings and it's not uncommon in igbos generally

You always chose to curse rather than talk like a trained youths

I'm not Ibo, I'm Ijaw. Anyways, I wish you what you wish Nigeria.
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by badman007(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Noise!

Waste of time. I need to I hear the music. Zero talent
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by DelphiOracle(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Siki355:

must you keep showing urself on every thread

you are becoming a nuisance
allow him. We are not complaining.
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by LEOSZ(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mehn its being long have see this guys . nice one

Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by innoachukw(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Thought that the Nigeria music industry has matured more than this? They better just stick to their twins photoshoots...
Re: Mamuzee Twins "Issa Goal" Video With Charly Boy by IsraelSchmidt: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Especially at the beginning of the journey tellpizzahut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On D'banj's "Top Of The World" Music Video / 2022 Headies Gets Three New Categories / Adupe Mogbo' Yinbo O. Goodu Morning Sir!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.