Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,509 members, 7,944,494 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

10 Major Things Most Men Want A Lady To Do Before Marriage (pix,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Major Things Most Men Want A Lady To Do Before Marriage (pix,video) (355 Views)

Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Nigerian Pastor And Wife Welcome A Set Of Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (pix) / 22-year-old Gives Birth To Quadruplet After 3 Years Of Marriage (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Major Things Most Men Want A Lady To Do Before Marriage (pix,video) by BreakingNew2020: 9:03am On Jun 25, 2020
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMdiPJoc_KU
While at home during this global pandemic, I discovered that most Nigeria youth are not getting any younger but desperate for married, as such they need to get married. So I took my time to list out the 10 major things most men need in a woman before getting married to her.

Here are the 10 Major things most men need in a lady before marriage.

1. You must be thick because most men don't like bones.

2. You must feed your man by yourself anytime when meals is ready.

3. You will bath your man every morning before he go to work, when he come back he can now bath himself.

4. You will be sleeping in another room. We will only sleep in the same room once a week.

5. You must be ready to do all house work because most men don't need a housegirl that will distract them.

6. Most Men Need first kid 3years after marriage, so you will have to endure.

7. You must know how to live an extravagant lifestyle because I will spoil you with money.

8. Ladies needs to love his man's family members

9. Ladies Need to attend same church with his man

10. Ladies need not to gossip

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See Who Won At The BET Awards 2020 / Top Most Funny Comedy Of Nasty Blaq, Father Dmw,gen Tuu, Lord Of Lamba, Vanjosh, / Check Out The Latest Collaboration Of Tope Alabi And Psalmos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.