Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole (1884 Views)

2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu / Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / Buhari Receives Osun Governor Elect Oyetola,aregbesola And Oshiomole(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Gandollaar(f): 11:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Somodooo:
yes ma
Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by WilyWily: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2020
Tinubu and Oshiomole are just laughing at you people, they are not down nor out.
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Great2017: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Omon605:

Can you name those that are against Oshiomhole and Jagaban?
You are the one that asserted. It is also your duty to support your assertion with facts for us to believe you. Else, it will be one of those lies reeled out from the stable of Tinubu and Oshiomhole.
Did I say people are against Oshiomhole and Tinubu? Why then do you want me to list imaginary names? If you feed on lies, I don't.
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by twodee75: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
tayebest:

Who do you think was the brain behind such brilliant moves? if it was very easy, Buhari would have won since 2003! undecided
....so for your mind it was only Tinubu brain to brought Buhari to Aso rock?.....why can't his brain bring in Falae, Ribadu and Atiku when he supported them...leave matter for mattais na combine efforts
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by JagabanEko: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nyamuri:
Lol. Afonja skull miner intoxicated on ewedu hydraulic!! Ur clearly emotional and can't see beyond ur nose... as a northerner, i obviously have a soft spot for Tinubu, but I won't let u insult our sensibility.. u most be delusional and myopic to have said the north will distroy itself, as if the north's politics of alignment and alliance with other geographical blocks started today

Whether Yoruba see it as betrayal or not, its inconsequential and insignificant to us, as if SW/Tinubu has never betrayed anybody before, did he not betray buhari/north when he supported Nuhu Ribadu to split the votes of north/Buhari?..ur too paltry and meagre to threaten the rest of the country/region.. or did heaven fall when u guys were in opposition!?!?!

Tinubu nor Yoruba made Buhari the president, but a coalition and conglomerates of ACN/CPC/APGN/Npdp, so I wonder where u got this unintelligent, dense and ignorant notion that most Yoruba are inclined to... Buhari was selected base on zoning, clout and integrity, not bcus of solely Tinubu factor, different options were weighted in, before they settled for Buhari.. if Tinubu made Buhari president, why couldn't he make himself VP?.. how many votes did Buhari get in SW in 2019!! undecided

Buhari/north are not answering to the SW/Yoruba.. we can decide to team up with ameachi or whoever we feel like, since they are part of APC funding fathers too, u might have outplayed the SE and SS, but definitely not us!! Get that into ur thick skull

I know ur all emotional and in a hysteria, hence, the desperation to cling to straws that will comfort and assuage ur feelings.. but the fact is, politics is a game of interest, even Tinubu betrayed a lot of politicians within APC, reports came to us that he even teamed up against Ameachi enemies.. so what's ur point!?!?!

I was literally LMFAO when I saw u talking about southern unity, now that the chicken has come home to roost, I'll leave that to SE to interpret what u meant by that grin

I'm still team Tinubu and I will always fancy and cherish him, I hope this impasse is settled in his favor, but I just had to expose the hypocrisy of SW support towards Buhari/north..it's all a ploy and gimmick for 2023 presidency, we are not dumb nor stupid.. we were just waiting for the right to for it to unfold as it is now

See story.. I'm sure u copied this from somewhere... A northerner can never type this... gringringrin
Re: Buhari Partners With APC Governors And Ministers To Oust Tinubu And Oshiomole by Omon605(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Great2017:
You are the one that asserted. It is also your duty to support your assertion with facts for us to believe you. Else, it will be one of those lies reeled out from the stable of Tinubu and Oshiomhole.
Did I say people are against Oshiomhole and Tinubu? Why then do you want me to list imaginary names? If you feed on lies, I don't.

Don't forget I comment on your post?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Bows To Pressure, Devalues Naira Again / Edo Group Declares Obaseki “Enemy Of Oba Of Benin” Throne / Akeredolu Tackles Malami, Says Governors’ Decision On Open Grazing Irreversible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.