Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 (46425 Views)

Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) / 556 New COVID-19 Cases, 167 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 19- (2027 Tested) / 544 New COVID-19 Cases, 203 Discharged And 11 Deaths On July 5 - (1831 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Asquare84:
And someone will still say Covid-19 is a scam
many figures in nigeria are not real
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by DavidEsq(m): 6:05am On Jun 26, 2020
jidamsel43:
Who told you that Senator Ajimobi died of Covid-19? He has been tested negative for the virus before his death.
Besides, there are many conspiracy theories concerning this virus. There has not been any proven cause or origin of this virus. So. any assumption can be true
Get this very clear:
When u are older or have underlying health conditions, u may survive civik 19 but it would ravage your system. I read about a woman who died after testing negative. Her lungs had been ravaged beyond repairs. I saw it on Twitter about a month ago

4 Likes

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by winterfell007(m): 6:08am On Jun 26, 2020
I'm so happy for you and your family. Stories like this gives us hope that we can triumph over this pandemic. In God's gracious name, a vaccine will soon emerge.
Leading research facilities around the world are on the verge of a break-through, with God's help the world will emerge from this dreaded virus smiley smiley
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Masculity(m): 6:11am On Jun 26, 2020
Asquare84:

Pure scam! People suffer more than this every day.
Thank God must of our elderly doesn't have access to social media. The exaggeration is too much.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by kelechiodo(m): 6:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Thank God for saving you and your household.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by deri4luv1(m): 6:15am On Jun 26, 2020
jidamsel43:
Who told you that Senator Ajimobi died of Covid-19? He has been tested negative for the virus before his death.
Besides, there are many conspiracy theories concerning this virus. There has not been any proven cause or origin of this virus. So. any assumption can be true

Look at one of his members, still justifying their master

2 Likes

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Mryacks: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2020
What a read...what an experience, thank God for your life and that of your household. My worry is that we all the careful precautions taking by you and the family for Covid-19 to still find it's way just shows how unpredictable the disease can be..

1 Like

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by kristo123: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2020
NCDC Keep on giving figures and not videos showing how serious COVID-19 is... And you expect Nigerians to take the outbreak serious.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Naslow08(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Excuse me sir! It can lead to death even without underlying health conditions
jidamsel43:
Corona is not a death sentence

When you have any symptoms of Corona virus, you need to use drugs or herbal mixture.

Some who might have contracted the virus but not tested, have resulted to self medication and they are healthy.

Though, the virus is real but it does not lead to death unless the patient has underlying illness
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by ozcarbenson(m): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Thank God for his mercies.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Crochet: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Hi
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Perfecttouchade: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2020
lilyheaven:
I had this respiratory attack last two weeks.
I thought I was dying, I was so scared,
I pounded ginger and garlic and used it for steam inhalation , it was as if a lot of mucus was packed behind my throat, I was feeling suffocated. I suffered this for one week, I started a passive exercise. I'm better, though still feeling weak, I only drink warm water
repeat the steaming again bro..each time I return from work, the next day I make sure I steam with hot boiled garlic, ginger , Onions under the duvet, i give no chances at all and taking pineapple helps a lot due to the alkaline levels...I once something on a thread I posted ..https://www.nairaland.com/5770358/covid-19-these-fruits-good-immune
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2020
God help those of us who don't have an arsenal of drugs, supplements and money o!

Let's include more veggies, fruits and herbs in our meals please.

I blended nutmeg, uziza seeds and uda and add it in my rice, egusi soup and ofe nsala soup.

Would make ogi with ginger, pepper,uda, cloves and alligator pepper.

I blended ginger alone and take it with hot water and honey.

Plenty prayers and being positive energy are needed too.

We shall and must survive Covid and any version in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by nijapoliticsand: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2020
This is really not the problem we have right now.

I read this article somewhere and it confirms South Africa started it`s Vaccinated trial.

They are really starting from Africa.

Two articles i read from this website that is really giving me concern about Africa and how they want to use the love of money to destroy its citizens.

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/how-long-until-coronavirus-vaccine-south-african-begun-its-trials/

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-nigerian/

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2020
jidamsel43:
Pastor Chris did not make an assumption. He said he was stating facts.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by solsticey2k3(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2020
Wow
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2020
This was heartwarming to read. It's good to know rich people still believe in God, not all these poverty-stricken atheists on nairaland. God is not the cause of your poverty and misfortune, go and work.

3 Likes

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by ChiefS(m): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2020
jidamsel43:

Covid19 caused the irreparable damage before he became negative.

1 Like

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by oshiiteoku: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2020
God's grace for real,thank God you are all well now,i was so scared reading all that
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by shinarlaura(f): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Asquare84:

It's not oh....I amost died because of it too.
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by MARKone(m): 7:00am On Jun 26, 2020
4t4th:

The sh!t is real

but wait, malaria kills more than corona in Nigeria
The only reason malaria is treated with kid glove is that it only infects the poor.

Chai, Nnah.. you are too dumb.

3 Likes

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Corporate2020: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2020
PoliteActivist:

It is a scam in Nigeria in that they make it seem as if it is as deadly as overseas - which it is CERTAINLY NOT!!

True True? Now, go and get infected with COVID-19 so that you will be taken to Isolation center. When you get there, you will be able to investigate thoroughly.

If you come out alive, then you will expose the several lies and scam of the government. If however you do not come out alive, then help us thank Sani Abacha in hell fire for always sending us money whenever the country is broke. But why do I think you will be going to hell fire? Simple, that's where stubborn and unrepentant unbelievers end up.

4 Likes

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Flairoqy(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2020
I remember addressing a viral video online, pointing this particular respiratory tract infection, and why if someone had contacted the virus, they couldn't dance rather they'd lay face down due to difficulty breathing, until one obailala like that insulted me.
maybe he can get clarity now @obailala

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Asquare84:
As I type they just called me to inform me that a colleague just came up positive
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by JBArokonkwo1(m): 7:10am On Jun 26, 2020
jidamsel43:

Oga ajimobi died from complications of Corona .Even if he later tested negative,the deed was already done by the virus. 5G conspiracy theory is thrash.

3 Likes

Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by barrypro: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2020
wow good
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by ikorodureporta: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Who go read all this abeg, copy & paste crew, make una no paste am for WhatsApp-o! ... before them go start to forward am cheesy
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by Taylormike: 7:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Waw
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by youngsahito(m): 7:14am On Jun 26, 2020
she should have donated some money to the govt at least he was well attended to in the isolation centre...That would be as a offering to God for sparing her life
Re: How Healthplus Pharmacy Founder And 11 Family Members Survived COVID-19 by youngsahito(m): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Nooil:
This was heartwarming to read. It's good to know rich people still believe in God, not all these poverty-stricken atheists on nairaland. God is not the cause of your poverty and misfortune, go and work.
you talk trash bro, so those unfortunate people that died never believe in God. how much is in your bank account sef for you to be calling people bad names.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / One Testicle Is Bigger Than The Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.