Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,088 members, 7,970,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. (9920 Views)

Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open / 'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2020
For the first time in my life, I invited a lady with gigantic buubs. I have always fancied them on TVs and the internet. Brethren!!! It wasn’t a nice experience. Immediately the bra’s came off, I was confused and shocked at the sight.

embarassed I was lost, I didn’t know where to grab it from, I didn’t know if I was doing it right. At a point I was thinking due to the distance from the nippples to sensorium, she might take longer than usual to feel my mouth on the nippples. I was at it for several minutes, sometimes I got lost using my mouth to locate the nippples exact location. Next time(if I ever will) I’m sure going to invite a friend over to assist me. It was too much for me.

The only usefulness is to rest your head on it for a good night rest.

She kept asking if I was okay, how will I be okay when you carry waten big pass me come meet me for house. Awful experience I must say. I’m inviting my normal specs(Small and average) this weekend to erase this awful memory. I have never felt less a man in my life. embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by bigpicture001: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Good for you... But trust me, U will call her again... Cuz u will want the experience again

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by blinking001(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
bigpicture001:
Good for you... But trust me, U will call her again... Cuz u will want the experience again
Bad guy grin. Same way I was deceiving myself. Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by callmeRichie(m): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
bross you no see the picture of wetin you order be4?grin abi dem changed order for you ni? what u order Vs what u getgrin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Dobson43: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
angry

This is why i am an unrepentant bum bum apologist. The rear end needs no bre for repackaging
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by seanwilliam(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Except a big firm breast which you might not be lucky to get in nigeria.. I am not a fan a big breast like dat ..but I remember one ekiti girl like dat , she is the first girl I go see with a big, firm and pointed breast..

If you don see me before, the breast has the same size with my head grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Alexaonfleek: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Don't carry more than what you can suck next time.
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Mayng01(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Small and medium are always pleasing at sight. You went beyond your boundary for ordering watermelon & the result is always confusing as you have witnessed. Hashtag say no to watermelon.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by billynoni(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dobson43:
angry

This is why i am an unrepentant bum bum apologist. The rear end needs no bre for repackaging
Laugh in fake bum bum from Yaba.
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Nweike190(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Carchoice:
For the first time in my life, I invited a lady with gigantic buubs. I have always fancied them on TVs and the internet. Brethren!!! It wasn’t a nice experience. Immediately the bra’s came off, I was confused and shocked at the sight.

embarassed I was lost, I didn’t know where to grab it from, I didn’t know if I was doing it right. At a point I was thinking due to the distance from the nippples to sensorium, she might take longer than usual to feel my mouth on the nippples. I was at it for several minutes, sometimes I got lost using my mouth to locate the nippples exact location. Next time(if I ever will) I’m sure going to invite a friend over to assist me. It was too much for me.

She kept asking if I was okay, how will I be okay when you carry waten big pass me come meet me for house. Awful experience I must say. I’m inviting my normal specs(Small and average) this weekend to erase this awful memory. I have never felt less a man in my life. embarassed

You want to kill me with laugh... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by paulolee(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
lolz...funy o.p...thats why am not a fan of boobs...am a proud ass geng..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by godwinjessica: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
5 mistakes small YouTuber makes|make these changes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klomTnelE-Y
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by missvaj2015(f): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Don't kill me with laugh biko
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Stallion93(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Congratulations Comrade on hitting a Major milestone, Your life has changed for good From now on
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by 2DADDEY: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Problem tie niyen undecided Love dem d bigger the merrier....
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by ugbede69(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
nobody told you not to be good @handling big b**bs
well I prefer bigger B**bs cos am an expert in handling them
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Burgerlomo: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Carchoice:

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
all those ladies with extra large booby wen they pull of the bra dats wen u see wahala.bwest will be dropping down to their knee.moderate boobs looks better without bra
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Gibsonho(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
you just reduce my love for big watermelon, I always fancy it but have never handle one aside small and average
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Carchoice:

Did you put your head in between the two big soft boobs? I do this because it cools my head

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by konkonbilo(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
cheesy you where shocked like buhari abi? I used to be a fan of big boooobs before and always fantasizing about it anytime I see it on TV or magazine when I was young and naive then.. After one almost suffocated me I switched to liking average standing intimidating boobsi, the one I can hold with one hand.. I just like them average abeg, whether boobsi or ikibe.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
am an ass genggrin
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Jaybihel25(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Picture or ..................
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
Picture or I don't believe it
Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
You are simply not capable. Most especially if you have got small hands(palms). We like them VOLUMINOUS.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Prinnce1: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Carchoice:

invite me as that your Friend. My ugly experience was during service year, with the running nose I had that day ,I couldn't breathe. The boobs was so big that I didn't see space to sleep on my bed again had to use the floor. Took an oath that not to try it again

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by InfernoNig: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2020
My kinda breast

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by ProtectMyMoney: 8:34am On Jun 26, 2020
Carchoice:

This is what happens when people don't know how to use tools correctly. grin

You were given tools to work with..rather than learn how to use it, you are complaining of the tools. grin grin

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Carchoice:

good for you but breast doesn't make a woman smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Gigantic Breast last night. by fireboyHtml: 4:21pm On Sep 21
InfernoNig:
My kinda breast

Word. I Love them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? / Do You Miss Me ? 9ja Adult Movie Star Peace Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos / Lol Nigerians Never Disappoint.. Laugh Your Way To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.