Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

“my God No Dey Sleep” Tacha Shades Multichoice After Launching Her Clothing Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my God No Dey Sleep” Tacha Shades Multichoice After Launching Her Clothing Line (433 Views)

Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch / Sophia Momodu Appreciates Tiwa Savage For Coming To Her Clothing Line Launch / Black Chyna Launching Her Lightening Cream In Nigeria. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my God No Dey Sleep” Tacha Shades Multichoice After Launching Her Clothing Line by Mixt: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Big brother Naija 2019 housemate, Tacha could not resist the urge to drop a shade for her haters following the official launching of her own clothing line ‘NLNT’.

Tacha took to her social media platforms to announce the launch and in the process shaded Multichoice, producers of BBNaija, the platform that made her widely known.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/06/25/my-god-no-dey-sleep-tacha-shades-multichoice-after-launching-her-clothing-line/

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper 'no Savage' Breaks The Internet! / Luxury Cars You Will Find In Don Jazzy's Collection / Yung6ix Reveals Why He Moves Around Lagos With Armed Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.