Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,750 members, 7,969,198 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! (1325 Views)

Matured Advices Only Please / Gals Can Ur Share Ur Social Media Password With Your Guy? / Gals...can U Date A Guy Dat Is Younga Dan U? Vise Versa.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by jossylala(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2007
i love a gal and my junior is also in love with her.she is my level but not his.i didnt tell him i love her her but he came 2 seek advice 4rm me concerning her.what shud i do and wat do i tell her to make her love me because we are church members dat do not take to her.please advice me as ladies(wat wud u expect me 2 do if u are the one i want to win ur heart in such circumstances).note:                                                          WE ARE JUST SCHOOL LEAVERS BUT I JUST FINISHED REMS.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by cuju: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2007
Can you take care of her?  Are you ready for the consequences of such an action? Dont go into a relationship because everyone around you, even your younger brother, is getting into it and i don't get the impression that you are street wise. There is time for everything so think before you leap.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by Bolarge(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2007
Don't be an "agbaya" (good-for-nothing senior brother), leave her for ur brother.I've lived in Jos and fine girls full that axis,don't let this one chick sour ur family ties.
And who says she's not ur junior brother's level? Whatever that means Pls let her be the judge of that.
Tow the path of honor and fashy her for lil kiddo.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by jossylala(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2007
thanks 4 ur advice but i still luv her.but all d same,i will see wat to do about dat.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by Maleeq(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2007
Firstly, it sounds like you have been fantasizing about this girl for a long time without actually making any move. Becos, if you had made your feelings known, I dont see why your brother should "desire" her to the extent of coming to you for "brotherly" advice. (Let me guess, you probably told him to stay away from her cos you heard "this" and "that" about her, right?).

I am trying to judge you here but all I can say is: Loving someone in your mind(your case) is way different from loving someone for real. If your brother has already told her how he feels about her, then I must have to tell you to let them be.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by hotchic1(f): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2007
I think its wise for you to leave her for your younger brother,i think you have had the gurl in my for a while now without voicing out,let your brother try his luck and in case she turns her down,don't make the mistake of going after her again.The fact is if you advise your brother to leave her,its not wise for you to go for her because he will know that you advised him cuz of your selfish interest,try as much as possible to get your mind off her,i can c another gurl out there for you.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by jossylala(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2007
seen u guys said i shud leave her 4 my younger one.i dont know how to start looking 4 a gal right now because there is one i like in church and we dont pally.i just like her but i have been thinking of going 4 her not but i have not recovered from my love 4 the other gal.pls tell me how to runs these new gal in my present situation.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by hotchic1(f): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2007
You just relax,try to keep your mind off th girl,its never to late to find a girl you love,just try to keep that issue of your mind,a lady will eventually cross your mind and you find yourself in love again,it may not necessarily be from your church,there are good girls in other places,forget about that girl and be yourself.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by jossylala(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2007
hot chic,thanks 4 dat.u seem hot.i will try and do as u said.cheers!
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by paulasesan(f): 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2007
I don't tink that girl is worth d relationship b/w u and ur younger brother.
Just stay off a s asenior bros and maintain. U definitely will find the girl for u.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by FaithLeha: 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2007
have you heard that gene naji is fighting with dominic rita for one nigerian guy based outside the country called chris obukwelu
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by jossylala(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2007
Faith Leha:

have you heard that gene naji is fighting with dominic rita for one nigerian guy based outside the country called chris obukwelu
hey!gal dis is about me and not gene and rita.just give ur advice.
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by emmy444(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2007
While, let me ask u.  does she knws what is going on in the first place? I mean u N ur brother dragging over that thing. If yes wht is her final say? I deal she is d one to judge out this matter. I don't knw if am right. But my candid advice now is that pls support ur bross he needam.

Cheers
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by Esss(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2007
ROFL @ Topic, This is so lame, Damn!
Re: Ladies I Need Ur Advices,only U Gals Can Solve This! by jossylala(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
thank u all and dont mind those trouble makers that want to spoil my topic.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Compromise / Guys, What Do U Really Want? / She's Too Full Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.