Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,386 members, 7,978,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:11 PM

My Neighbor Assaulted Me Because He Is In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Assaulted Me Because He Is In Love With Me (478 Views)

My Younger Brother Told The Police I Assaulted Him After He Assaulted Me / A Yahoo Boy Physically And Verbally Assaulted Me Today, Unprovoked / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Assaulted Me Because He Is In Love With Me by Rabbi4real: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hello ma,

Please I need your advise. I am a 23 years old undergraduate of Political Science,300 level. I live with my Aunt who is partly responsible for paying for my education. I help her with her Children even though she has a house help. During the lock down,something happened.

My Aunt lives in a block of 4 flats. One of our neighbors is a divorcee man. He lives alone but he is friends with my Aunt and her husband. During the lock down,staying at home was boring. I ran into our neighbor and we was like I should come watch Netflix with him.

My Aunt didn’t mind cause she sef has been wanting me to get married …maybe so the burden of my education will reduce for her. We used to watch many movies,series together, The one that got me so hooked was Money Heist. We would watch it and talk about it after.. It was trending so much at that time.

As a man,I knew he kinda liked me but I was waiting for him to say something but he would not. We gisted about so many things and spent so much time every day together. Sometime,even our house help and even my Aunt’s children came around. When we talked,I found out he got married but the lady was a gold digger,he couldn’t keep up with her lifestyle and they eventually split.

But one day,as we we watching a movie, he offered me a drink. Juice that he poured from a bottle. I drank and few minutes later,I felt sleepy. The last thing I remembered was he was taking off ......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/06/25/my-neighbor-assaulted-me-because-he-is-in-love-with-me/

(1) (Reply)

7 Promise Men Make To Woman But They Rarely Keep (you Won't Believe Number 1) / (video)lady Who Rejected Her Boyfriend's Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel Speaks / Pls I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.