Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,490 members, 7,878,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tha Man Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tha Man Abiola (886 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / M.K.O Abiola And June 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tha Man Abiola by initiate: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2007
as we celebrate the june 12 anniversary, let us study closely the man that symbolizes the movement

please check the link
http://www.dawodu.com/oduyela10.htm
Re: Tha Man Abiola by denex: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2007
The man is just a glorified criminal. All this nonesense praises given to the man are well deserved because of the relationship of his demise to the death of democracy. Besides that, this Abiola guy is nothing but a rogue that has robbed this nation of inestimable sums all in the name of providing telephone services that this country never saw.

Let's stop forgetting to remember.

Abiola, Ige, all rogues. May Satan lash them 200 lashes each as they remain chained in the hottest depths of hell.
Re: Tha Man Abiola by SweetT1: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2007
It's obvious to me that you bastards are not Yorubas ! Chief Abiola's election was the best Nigeria ever had, hec he even won in front of his opponent's house ! The whole world said that June 12 election was free and fair but you morons will never hear that !
Re: Tha Man Abiola by denex: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2007
I am not saying he did not win elections. What I am saying is that prior to winning elections, the man was a fraud, money launderer and the kingpin in the sabotage of the Nigerian Telecoms industry. Oh, am I forgetting a partner in crime of IBB and a sponsor of military coups (both failed and successful).

Am only reminding God not to over look his grievious sins just because he won elections. In fact winning elections has never been stated in any Holy book as a bargaining chip for atonement of sins. Neither has love of football.

(1) (Reply)

Andy Uba Out Till 2010 / The Man Peter / Fathers’ Day: – Request For A Motion To Be Tabled At The National Assembly I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.