Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,128 members, 7,887,264 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (39597 Views)

How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) / Osinbajo Visits Demolished Nigerian High Commission Building In Ghana (photos) / FG: Ghana To Rebuild Demolished High Commission Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by jrtorrents: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
babytoun:

This must have happened with the full knowledge of certain elements in the govt and police Force..

the property has 2 entrances ..if you stand in front of one of the entrances you can sight the police Force headquarters ...i mean it is less than 10 minutes walk ...so why the police did not show up in spite of repeated phone calls for the entire 1 hour that this happened must be question ..

I work in Accra and know what I am saying
Well if you live in Ghana you will know that land issue is still a very big problem. There are even times when government have ended up with fights with local chiefs over lands. The only difference is now it happened to the Nigerian embassy.

Ask yourself, what will the Ghana government gain from demolition a building in the diplomatic compound knowing very well that it will bring embarrassment and possible repercussions?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by POKUASI2: 2:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Noisyrians:
you are a big fool cool you live in Ghana and yet continue to spew crass crap about your host country. why don't you fvcking go back to your smelly zoo?

what nonsense this you just vomit? let me ask you a few questions, ediot. did the nigerian high commission ever apply to officially assume ownership of the land? they did not grin foolish mudder fuggerz grin you think buying a piece of land is like buying tomatoes or biscuit? the fools claim they paid for the land. even in that you zoo, after paying for land don't you apply for transfer of ownership? the fools did none of that because common sense they don't have cool

Apparently, they paid for the land and just went to eat amala and ewedu, finished it with esi-ewu and stout grin foolsih mudder fuugerz grin

between nigeria and Ghana, which country is more country? nigeria is the undisputed champion of corruption, just as it is the champions of poverty grin

But why are you still in Ghana if you hate Ghanaians so much? grin

[s][/s]
I guess as a cave dwelling sub human Ghanaian with knock down intellect that spew nothing but kindergarten level insult, your dead brain cells didn't read where your born one before 14, semi literate minister said that your stupid, overly corrupt, thug infested govt offered the land to the NIGERIAN high commission and payment was made to the stupid, inefficient, almost non-existent, very corrupt land commission that's been maned by brainless c©ckroaches like your miserable self..
How do I expect you to understand what's going on in Accra when you're stuck in one cave land jumping from one tree to the other whilst news of events in Accra is broken down to your folks in those stone age villages like mental patient in asylum
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by POKUASI2: 2:44am On Jun 27, 2020
jrtorrents:

I'm Ghanaian, I was recently watching the a documentary about the Biafra war and even as a non-Nigerian, I found myself rooting for Biafra. I genuinely think Nigeria will be a much better country if divided between North, Youroabland and Igboland.

Curious to think what the rest of you Nigerians think?
shouldn't you rather support the Western togoland folks that wanted their own country out of ghana..
Your president was almost overthrown recently with kitchen knife and you here claiming nonsense..
Your parliamentarians tested positive to coronavirus recently and what happened, as usual, the ghana way, the denied it.. your ugly looking health equally tested positive and he denied it
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by POKUASI2: 2:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Just30:

Payment only mean something when it is made to the rightful owner of whatever you want to buy.

Hope you know that you cant go and make payment to my friend for something you seek to buy from me.

hope you understand
Each time I come across you here, I question your intelligence and to be honest with you, you ain't sh!t up there..
Your country is one hell of lawless shithole.
Thuggery of this kind and more have been going on since 2016..
From invisible force taking over toll boots, to taking over public toilets to Delta Force invading courting and assaulting judges and freeing it's member..
To thug affiliated to your ruling govt assaulting and driving NDC supporters away from appartement they paid for..
To thug affiliated with your govt assaulting police officer at the flag staff house cos he belong to the opposition party..
Your country is a loose, overly corrupt thug infested shithole begging, aid dependent country that can't fend for itself..

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by jrtorrents: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2020
POKUASI2:
shouldn't you rather support the Western togoland folks that wanted their own country out of ghana..
Your president was almost overthrown recently with kitchen knife and you here claiming nonsense..
Your parliamentarians tested positive to coronavirus recently and what happened, as usual, the ghana way, the denied it.. your ugly looking health equally tested positive and he denied it

If any part of Ghana feel the Union that makes the nation doesn’t work for them, they’re free to leave. I wouldn’t go out to help/support them but I’ll respect and understand their position.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Noisyrians: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2020
You are just a piece of sh1t grin you don't deserve a response from me cool incoherent, stvpid, illiterate mudder fugger. Ghana is not the reason Nigeria is fvcked, cool

[s]
POKUASI2:
I guess as a cave dwelling sub human Ghanaian with knock down intellect that spew nothing but kindergarten level insult, your dead brain cells didn't read where your born one before 14, semi literate minister said that your stupid, overly corrupt, thug infested govt offered the land to the NIGERIAN high commission and payment was made to the stupid, inefficient, almost non-existent, very corrupt land commission that's been maned by brainless c©ckroaches like your miserable self..
How do I expect you to understand what's going on in Accra when you're stuck in one cave land jumping from one tree to the other whilst news of events in Accra is broken down to your folks in those stone age villages like mental patient in asylum
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Just30: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
you can rant on

never deviate from topic to show how focus you are.
POKUASI2:
Each time I come across you here, I question your intelligence and to be honest with you, you ain't sh!t up there..
Your country is one hell of lawless shithole.
Thuggery of this kind and more have been going on since 2016..
From invisible force taking over toll boots, to taking over public toilets to Delta Force invading courting and assaulting judges and freeing it's member..
To thug affiliated to your ruling govt assaulting and driving NDC supporters away from appartement they paid for..
To thug affiliated with your govt assaulting police officer at the flag staff house cos he belong to the opposition party..
Your country is a loose, overly corrupt thug infested shithole begging, aid dependent country that can't fend for itself..
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by babytoun: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Just30:
you can rant on

never deviate from topic to show how focus you are.

For your information photos of the armed men who accompanied the buldozer have been sighted ...

investigations reveal they are soldiers in Ghana Army ...shameless people
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Just30: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
keep feeding yourself with unverified info
babytoun:

For your information photos of the armed men who accompanied the buldozer have been sighted ...

investigations reveal they are soldiers in Ghana Army ...shameless people
Re: Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: What Is The General Telling Prof Yemi Osinbajo? / Bukola Saraki Tête-à-tête With Remi Tinubu (Photo) / Obiano Participates In "Operation Keep Anambra Clean" Exercise (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.