Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,339 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 AM

Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose (849 Views)

As A Lady, Which Would You Go For / Curvy Nigeria Lady Vs Colombia Lady Twerking, Nigerians Blast Colombians / 7 Types Of Single Lady; Which Type Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
I had this two girls i use to like the first one is always telling me to buy this for her and that, to take her on shopping and fancy restaurants, but the thing is that i just started looking down on her. I started feeling like she was like my pet Dog and i could do what ever i wanted with her, since she kept depending on me for every thing.
The second lady hardly asks for anything when we are together. Always wanting to pay the bills and doesn't even look like she needs me, and i kind of want to see her everyday because of her bossy attitude.
There was this time she told me that she likes being independent just like her mother, and will never want any Man to keep her at bay or meddle in her business.

My friends told me to follow the one that always depends on me because i will be able to control her while i kind of think there is some thing special to the independent lady
PS. I love them both
You guys should help me look into the matter
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Thegamingorca(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Forget this cruise...there are bigger issues at stake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by 9jathingsonpoint: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
independent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Forget this cruise...there are bigger issues at stack.
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Thegamingorca(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
mmars:

Buying facemask

3 Likes

Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by engrMikemd(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Op you are economical with truth here, you can't possibly love both of them equally.
It is impossible to have equal feelings for both of them or else you want to deceive yourself or you don't know what you want.

1 Like

Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Bola146(f): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na wa! You know the right answer, stop asking kids questions here undecided
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
engrMikemd:
Op you are economical with truth here, you can't possibly love both of them equally.
I do they both give me the same feelings
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by ojun50(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
op if you dey cross road abeg look left, right, front and back
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by callmeRichie(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
Being independent doesn't mean she's bossy, well that's how men will view it when a lady doesn't feel entitled and never ask for much, cuz it's weird. I think she's better sha, if this is the criteria you wanna base them on though.

Dependent babes (highly demanding)are somehow materialistic, and that's another palava on its own.

1 Like

Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Raydans: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you don't want to run down on the longrun. Cut off the pest. When the money stops the love stops. #Simple

3 Likes

Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by anthonyuncle(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
u can't love them both,
follow da one u love
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by remele2(f): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dem dey ask diz kind question??

Thank God i ddnt even read anything.

Good night for now until u make the mistake, then i will come back to read ur full gist of (b4 and after)
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Phenomenal16(f): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
So u r double dating?
I wonder how u will love dem equally.. Fear some men
If is a girl now... They for don roast am finish

2 Likes

Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Phenomenal16:
So u r double dating?
I wonder how u will love dem equally.. Fear some men
If is a girl now... They for don roast am finish
Not like that just that am auditioning them both
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Raydans:
If you don't want to run down on the longrun. Cut off the pest. When the money stops the love stops. #Simple
I will definitely try this
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
callmeRichie:
Being independent doesn't mean she's bossy, well that's how men will view it when a lady doesn't feel entitled and never ask for much, cuz it's weird. I think she's better sha, if this is the criteria you wanna base them on though.

Independent babes (highly demanding)are somehow materialistic, and that's another palava on its own.
She is not at all she buys all her stuff her self even if i offer to help her she gives me a capital No answer
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Phenomenal16(f): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
mmars:

Not like that just that am auditioning them both
..u r not serious
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..u r not serious
I am seriously serious and if you want there is space for you too
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by callmeRichie(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
mmars:

She is not at all she buys all her stuff her self even if i offer to help her she gives me a capital No answer

My brother, she's just a reserved gem. You know her the most now, check her in other areas too and if she's a goal, don't miss abeg.
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by Yxxx: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Buying facemask

Chai grin
Re: Independent Lady Vs Dependent Lady Which Should I Choose by saasala(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
Answer: None

Simple solution: Remain single and find any available lady to cure your conji till you meet one who is worthy enough to carry your offspring, then preg her. Remain single forever.

Why?

Nigerian women are the most confused mammal on earth. You go for the independent one, she rubs feminism on your face and throws all decorum into the waste bin. You go for the dependent one, she suffocates you with unending financial needs.

Disclaimer: This is just an advice from me to you, I might not follow it myself.

(1) (Reply)

She Wants This And Can He? / Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing / Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.