Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:14 AM

How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. (564 Views)

How To Sell Bitcoin For FIAT (naira) On Binance Using P2P. / What Is Fiat Money In Crypto? 2022 Updated / Will Cryptocurrency Replace Fiat Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. by underwearsgift: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
It is my pleasure to welcome us all here in this thread..., it is with a great opportunity for us all! I wish to be so grateful and happy if the moderator doesn't ban or delete this thread. In this thread, I am going to be giving us some recent technological advance information, such as; the present economic shift from the well-known Industrialization to the current developing Advanced Technology!

Our first topic will be - The event of Blockchain and it's Benefit.

Stay with us on this thread and check back to always read up to current updates every 8:30 pm

Best regard!

Re: How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. by Yomizeal(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
We are waiting
Re: How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. by underwearsgift: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Blockchain has the potential to grow to be a bedrock of the worldwide record-keeping systems, but was launched just 10 years ago. It was created by the unknown persons behind the online cash currency bitcoin, under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto.

A Very Brief History Of Blockchain

Satoshi Nakamoto, whose true identity is still unknown, released the whitepaper Bitcoin: A Peer to Peer Electronic Cash System in 2008 that described a “purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash” known as Bitcoin, blockchain technology made its public debut. Blockchain, the technology that runs Bitcoin, has developed over the last decade into one of today’s biggest ground-breaking technologies with potential to impact every industry from financial to manufacturing to educational institutions. Here’s a brief history of blockchain technology and some thoughts about where it might go in the future.

Bitcoin Beginnings

You can’t discuss the history of blockchain technology without first starting with a discussion about Bitcoin. Shortly after Nakamoto’s whitepaper was released, Bitcoin was offered up to the open source community in 2009. Blockchain provided the answer to digital trust because it records important information in a public space and doesn’t allow anyone to remove it. It’s transparent, time-stamped and decentralized.

“Blockchain is to Bitcoin, what the internet is to email. A big electronic system, on top of which you can build applications. Currency is just one,” Sally Davies, FT Technology reporter.

Blockchain Separates from Bitcoin

Even today, there are many who believe Bitcoin and blockchain are one and the same, even though they are not. Those who started to realize around 2014 that blockchain could be used for more than cryptocurrency started to invest in and explore how blockchain could alter many different kinds of operations. At its core, blockchain is an open, decentralized ledger that records transactions between two parties in a permanent way without needing third-party authentication. This creates an extremely efficient process and one people predict will dramatically reduce the cost of transactions.

When entrepreneurs understood the power of blockchain, there was a surge of investment and discovery to see how blockchain could impact supply chains, healthcare, insurance, transportation, voting, contract management and more. Nearly 15% of financial institutions are currently using blockchain technology.

Ethereum Rises: Smart Contracts

Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum and Bitcoin magazine, was also an initial contributor to the Bitcoin codebase, but became frustrated around 2013 with its programming limitations and pushed for a malleable blockchain. Met with resistance from the Bitcoin community, Buterin set out to build the second public blockchain called Ethereum. The largest difference between the two is that Ethereum can record other assets such as loans or contracts, not just currency. Ethereum launched in 2015 and can be used to build “smart contracts”—those that can automatically process based on a set of criteria established in the Ethereum blockchain. This technology has attracted the attention of corporations such as Microsoft, BBVA and UBS who are intrigued by the potential of the smart contract functionality to save time and money.

Transition to Proof of Stake

Currently, blockchain operates on the proof of work concept where an expensive computer calculation or “mining” is done in order to create a block (or a new set of trustless transactions). Currently, when you initiate a transaction, it is bundled into a block. Then miners verify the transactions are legitimate within that block by solving a proof-of-work problem—a very difficult mathematical problem that takes an extraordinary amount of computing power to solve. The first miner to solve the problem gets a reward and then the verified transaction is stored on the blockchain. Ethereum developers are interested in changing to a new consensus system called proof of stake.

Proof of stake has the same goal as proof of work—to validate transactions and achieve consensus in the chain—and it uses an algorithm but with a different process. With proof of stake, the creator of a new block “is chosen in a deterministic way, depending on its wealth, also defined as a stake.” Since in a proof of stake system, there is no block reward, but the miners, known as forgers, get the transaction fees. Proponents of this shift, including Ethereum co-founder Buterin, like proof of stake for the energy and cost savings realized to get to a distributed form of consensus.

Blockchain Scaling on the Horizon

Since currently, every computer in a blockchain network processes every transaction, it can be very slow. A blockchain scaling solution would determine how many computers are necessary to validate every transaction in a way that doesn’t compromise security.

Today, Bitcoin is just one of the several hundred applications that use blockchain technology. It’s been an impressive decade of transformation for blockchain technology and it will be intriguing to see where the next decade takes us.
Re: How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. by derwin(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Weldone brother

The future of currency is digital.
Re: How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. by underwearsgift: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tomorrow topic: The different CryptoCurrency in CoinmarketCap today.

2. How you can accumulate legit Bitcoin, Juventus Coin, Telegram coin, Facebook Coin, TACC Coin; these 5 top CrtptoCurrency are the next Digital Currency to dominate the global market within the next 2yrs.

Come back tomorrow to join us.

Best regard...
Re: How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. by underwearsgift: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
derwin:
Weldone brother

The future of currency is digital.

Thanks
Re: How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. by underwearsgift: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Below are a few lists of Cryptocurrency in the coin market cap.

Re: How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. by underwearsgift: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2020
From the above cryptocurrencies, you could see the number at which Bitcoin price is trading over $9,000, and others as well. As of today, about 200 of these cryptocurrencies are trading over $235trillions. This money belongs to individuals, groups, company, and investors, who has acquired them either by investment or free mining claim.

Today, before taking any decision, I want you to know that the world is transcending from physical paper money to digital money; countries around the world has approved and legitimized the use of cryptocurrencies. You just have to use this opportunity to own your own digital assets; YES, before the elite takes all, and leave you to struggle for them. It is either you get it free or buy it cheep now, or wait to buy it high from the elite in future.

Look, let me review my most regretful time for you?

In 2011, Bitcoin price was still less than $100, and a friend in USA sent sent me the information as a " Gold Mine " that I should start mining free Bitcoin to accumulate as much I can; but you know what? I ignored it, and never thought Bitcoin could be money... But today, the story is totally different, if I had listened to the call; by now, even if it was just only 10Bitcoins I have, that would have been over $90,000 seating in my Bank role! But No... I didn't, cause of too much analysis. I have vow never to make this same mistake when it come to cryptocurrencies. The time to acquire as much Digital Assets is now!

The secret you must know now about the nest 4 Influential Digital Assets to hit the market, with over thousands dollar per price within 2 years projection:
1. Facebook Coin
2. Telegram Coin
3. Juventus Coin
4. TACC Coin

These above 4 Coins are coming to shake the cryptocurrencies market. According to the expert projection of these coins, a Coin would go as high as a thousand dollar within 2yrs. Even if the coin price could not achieved that record projection in 2yrs. what if it's just $100 per coin in 2yrs, and you have just 1000 of this coin! You could live the life you ever desire!

I realized that Free information could be shared to everyone but not all them that read the information will make use of it, or show interest. But I beg you, don't make the same mistake I made 9years ago.
There are unrevealed secret you must know a bout this above 4coins, and how you can claim Free of those Coins up to 1000 without paying a dime from your pocket. All you will do is just send an Email text to the above email address on the image with the subject ( Free Gold Mining Script ). It will be forwarded to you instantly. Pls, the script is not for sale, and nobody will request money in any way from you to have it, I made the script myself to share the blessing to global individuals, friends And family. It's an instant access script, and guide to how you use it.

Hence you get the information, be sure to start accumulating these coins before is too late.

Tomorrow topic: Amazon KDP

By tomorrow, I will be showing some of us that has book's or has skill to publish book, how they can sell their books on Amazon dot com platform.

Stay back and come back to learn.
Thank you guys for your time.
Re: How The World Is Transforming From Fiat Money To Cryptocurrency Through Tech. by Kobicove(m): 5:03am On Jun 28, 2020
underwearsgift:
Below are a few lists of Cryptocurrency in the coin market cap.

Indirectly what you're saying is that any individual or group can just wake up and create its own crypto currency? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Tron A Good Investment | How To Make Money In Nigeria / Exposed!!! Nollywood Actor John Okafor (mr.ibu) Secret Source Of Wealth Revealed / Grenada Citizenship - Investment From $150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.