Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,448 members, 7,940,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Help I Am Dying!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help I Am Dying!!! (501 Views)

Please I Need A Job In Lagos, I Am Dying Slowly. / Please Somebody Should Help Me Please Am Dying Of Starvation Please / I Am Dying, Please I Need Your Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am Dying!!! by chypotenti(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
My people please i need help, I don't know where else to run or who to run to, I hate doing this but I have no other option cos I might die of hunger... haven't eaten anything since morning..I was robbed on my way to the market to get some food stuffs to survive on(pick pocket,#12000). my all and all... I can't even afford pure water to drink at the moment...I also lost my job before the covid-19 lockdown.. feeding has been very difficult for me.. please I need help to buy some food stuffs to sustain me, no amount is too small. God bless you as you help. account
details: 3002414284. first Bank
Re: Help I Am Dying!!! by RedPhoenix: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Learn how to write articles you guys. I have people writing for me earning atleast 15k monthly. Have some self respect
Re: Help I Am Dying!!! by Asquare84(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Try and meet your pastor for assistance

1 Like

Re: Help I Am Dying!!! by AstralBody: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
chypotenti:
My people please i need help, I don't know where else to run or who to run to, I hate doing this but I have no other option cos I might die of hunger... haven't eaten anything since morning..I was robbed on my way to the market to get some food stuffs to survive on(pick pocket,#12000). my all and all... I can't even afford pure water to drink at the moment...I also lost my job before the covid-19 lockdown.. feeding has been very difficult for me.. please I need help to buy some food stuffs to sustain me, no amount is too small. God bless you as you help. account
details: 3002414284. first Bank
Npower is opening it's recruitment portal tomorrow by11:45pm,don't miss it.
Re: Help I Am Dying!!! by Haywhyluv: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Learn how to write articles you guys. I have people writing for me earning atleast 15k monthly. Have some self respect

Interested bro.... Can I have ur contact to message you.
Re: Help I Am Dying!!! by chypotenti(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:
I am interested sir
Re: Help I Am Dying!!! by nuel000: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
RedPhoenix:
did you even read what the young man typed? Or you're simply heartless, that could as well been anyone of us...if you pay people to write for you, you won't die of you send him at least a thousand naira..and if you don't have anything meaningful contribution to make you can as well shut up...let's have sense on this platform abeg
Re: Help I Am Dying!!! by RedPhoenix: 12:37am On Jun 26, 2020
nuel000:
did you even read what the young man typed? Or you're simply heartless, that could as well been anyone of us...if you pay people to write for you, you won't die of you send him at least a thousand naira..and if you don't have anything meaningful contribution to make you can as well shut up...let's have sense on this platform abeg

I'm heartless for what reason. Smiles.

I'll keep my comment
Re: Help I Am Dying!!! by davidtuzy(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2020
A snacks Company in Mangoro is urgently Employing marketer's

[ Accommodation + daily feeding allowance ]

Age range : 18 - 25yrs

Address: No.28 Sule Avenue, idi Mangoro

Contact 08100894157
Re: Help I Am Dying!!! by RedPhoenix: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2020
chypotenti:
I am interested sir

Check my signature for my contact

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Job Vacancies 27th - 8th August 2020 | Job Openings Of The Week / The True Work From Home $100 Weekly Job / Urgent Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.