Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,730 members, 7,927,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Download A Video From Youtube Directly To Your Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download A Video From Youtube Directly To Your Device (408 Views)

Screenshot Your Device Let's See Who's Background Wallpaper Is The Best / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Skip Android Updates On Your Device / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download A Video From Youtube Directly To Your Device by Korlah14: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Hello Guys...

I want to teach you how to download a video of any size from youtube directly to your device for you to watch anytime, any day.

Follow the steps below:

1. Go to youtube.com or if you have the youtube app downloaded to your device, click on it.

The above is what the page is supposed to look like.

2. Search for whatever you want to download from youtube

In my example, I am choosing to download 'Simi - Duduke' Video from youtube to my device... So, I have searched for it and I have seen it.

3. Click on the video

So, now I have clicked on the video I want to download, you can see it playing already, so if I just want to watch, i'd just watch and that is all, but we are learning how to download to our device.

4. Click the URL of the page and save it, then add 'ss' before the youtube.com and click enter As seen above, you will add 'ss' before the youtube.com and click enter.... Remember you have saved the URL you copied.

You will then see this

5. Now, start downloading.
Once you click on download, your preferred video starts downloading directly to your device.

However, you can check the resolution from 360p to 720p. It is all your choice..

Thank you for reading...

SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS

If you get this, Drop a comment

If you need more pictorial evidence, visit https://www.kolaoyewolesblog.com/2020/05/how-to-download-video-from-youtube.html

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Porting: 9mobile Sustains Lead For Sixth Consecutive Month / Samsung Set To Release 6g / China's Tecno Sold Thousands Of Smartphones With Malware In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.