Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married (393 Views)

Why Did Jesus Have To Leave The Earth Before The Holy Spirit Would Come? / Does Jesus Have A Physical Body In Heaven / Why Did Jesus Have 12 Men As His Disciples,but No Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by delkuf(m): 2:44am On Jun 26, 2020
I am just curious. Would the Lord Jesus Christ fulfill his purpose on earth by dying on the cross and ressurected on third day if he had gotten married? Would Apostle Paul become one of the greatest Apostle of all time if he had a wife and children? Is it that there are some things about women. Is it the demands and nagging of women that made this two men didn't get married and by so doing making them fulfill there purpose. Or women are dream killer. Just asking.

And before any one start bashing me, I am a Christian. I am just asking a simple question.
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by VickyRotex(f): 2:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Who broke your heart
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by Freestainworld(m): 3:00am On Jun 26, 2020
how should we know? did nairaland write the Bible?
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 26, 2020
When purposes are different, Fully Charged Calamity takes Full Charge.

2 Likes

Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by Kobojunkie: 3:57am On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
I am just curious. Would the Lord Jesus Christ fulfill his purpose on earth by dying on the cross and ressurected on third day if he had gotten married? Would Apostle Paul become one of the greatest Apostle of all time if he had a wife and children? [s]Is it that there are some things about women. Is it the demands and nagging of women that made this two men didn't get married and by so doing making them fulfill there purpose. Or women are dream killer.[/s] Just asking.
And before any one start bashing me, I am a Christian. I am just asking a simple question.

@OP, here's a task for you. Why don't you ask the Spirit of God living there inside of you these questions you have of Jesus Christ and Paul, rather than looking for ways to pretend women had something to do with their choices. undecided undecided
After all, He is our counselor, our teacher, and leads us into ALL TRUTHS. Surely, He can reveal that truth to you and then you can come to regale us later on, huh? undecided undecided
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by chiommy123(f): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2020
other apostles of Christ were married and did fine too. just look around you there are many men that would've been lost spiritually, economically, otherwise without that good woman. just don't jump on anything some women are not marriageable.
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by delkuf(m): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:

@OP, here's a task for you. Why don't you ask the Spirit of God living there inside of you these questions you have of Jesus Christ and Paul, rather than looking for ways to pretend women had something to do with their choices. undecided undecided
After all, He is our counselor, our teacher, and leads us into ALL TRUTHS. Surely, He can reveal that truth to you and then you can come to regale us later on, huh? undecided undecided
Am just asking a question. please don't derail my thread. Why don't you ask the Holy Spirit where is the garden of Eden. Or what is the name of the soldier that put thorn on the head of the Lord Jesus Christ? if you don't have anything to say, then stay off
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by delkuf(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2020
VickyRotex:
Who broke your heart
No body. Am married
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by delkuf(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2020
chiommy123:
other apostles of Christ were married and did fine too. just look around you there are many men that would've been lost spiritually, economically, otherwise without that good woman. just don't jump on anything some women are not marriageable.
Which of them did what Apostle Paul did. A man that journey through the world just to preach the gospel. I believed Peter had a wife that was why he could not achieve much. He was the one that supposed to build the church. Go round the world preaching the gospel, but he couldn't. well is just my assertion. I forgot that it is nl. peace
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
Am just asking a question. please don't derail my thread. Why don't you ask the Holy Spirit where is the garden of Eden. Or what is the name of the soldier that put thorn on the head of the Lord Jesus Christ? if you don't have anything to say, then stay off
but the point is you care about such things making you the best to ask Him of it
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by VickyRotex(f): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
No body. Am married

Alright
Re: Would The Lord Jesus Have Be Successful If He Had Gotten Married by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
delkuf:
Which of them did what Apostle Paul did. A man that journey through the world just to preach the gospel. I believed Peter had a wife that was why he could not achieve much. He was the one that supposed to build the church. Go round the world preaching the gospel, but he couldn't. well is just my assertion. I forgot that it is nl. peace
Peter

By the way, Paul did not build the church. And He was just one of many apostles who preached the gospel to the world

(1) (Reply)

What Does 1 Peter 3:19 Mean? / ? / For Spiritual Medication Of The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.