Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Is My Sexual Libido High? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Sexual Libido High? (3399 Views)

My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / I Think I Have The Highest Sexual Libido In Nigeria, Please I Need Urgent Help / Help: How Can I Reduce My Sexual Libido? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Sexual Libido High? by SweetiliciousD: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zeal0000007:
baba Thank u . but I didn't tell u I wasn't making money if only u can read between the lines of my write up and equally I remember saying only mature minds. so next time always read between the lines before commenting

I understand you aren't making enough money. If you are, why hold on for two years after engagement before marriage?

Remind me you have been on this relationship for 5years +another 2years = 7 years of a lady's active lifetime, yet you shouldn't focus on making more money?

Think??
Re: Is My Sexual Libido High? by Raeheemwayne: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
She wears your ring for two years and still counting - Is she lord of the rings? Are you James Bond with sex?
Oga let her rest, you've been screwing her for seven years don't you think she needs a break. Is sex food?
Abeg free the poor girl jor.
Re: Is My Sexual Libido High? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
bestabigaelever:

You are right
My mind is on money really

Yea, immediately you talk, I guess so. And I'm right
Re: Is My Sexual Libido High? by Okoroawusa: 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who be this one?
Re: Is My Sexual Libido High? by placeofallure(f): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Zeal0000007:
thanks my brother but it's not as if it's everyday. but couples do it everyday and we are intending couples, should the be time table for sex? I don't think so

Who told you couples do it everyday? I didn't want to comment before cause you talk so immaturely at people who try to talk sense into you.

See if you like accept it. The fact that you fend for her doesn't make her your sex slave. She is a human being like you, she is flesh and blood, she has moods, she has emotions, she's not an object. There will be times her body is all fly for sex and many more times that she'll be down. It's wickedness and insensitive of you to force it on her on those days.

Like you, my husband doesn't do it outside but he doesn't force his way on me anytime or everytime he has the urge. It has to be mutual before it can be "sweet" that's maturity. You will soon be 30. You should be mature enough now.

Then, you better listen to young men like you here. This is the time to make money and more money. That youthfulness, that verve, that vigour, that exuberance, convert it to money making energy because we don't know what the future portends. It's obvious you're not making enough money otherwise you won't need to engage her for a whole 24 months, Haba!

A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Slawomirr?? / I'm Falling For My Female Boss / Saying Prayers Is Useless, It Doesn't Work

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.