Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

Help!structural Engineering Skills Test Questions, Any Ideas? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!structural Engineering Skills Test Questions, Any Ideas? (860 Views)

Mobil Mechanical Engineering Skills Test / P & G Reasoning Test Questions / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!structural Engineering Skills Test Questions, Any Ideas? by esiojior(f): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2007
Any ideas what kind of questions one should expect during a skills test for a structural engineer? Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Help!structural Engineering Skills Test Questions, Any Ideas? by penfold(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2007
basically, u will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the behaviour of structural members under different kinds of conditions, derive statics equations from 1st principles, be able to carry out moment distribution using hardy cross method, draw shear force and bending moment diagrams for various load combinations and be able to do a litlle bit of design and detailing,but nothing comprehensive as they will just be testing your understanding of engineering principles,1st principles o! also they might test your understanding of basic mathematics principles i.e integration, differentiation and trigonometric functions
Re: Help!structural Engineering Skills Test Questions, Any Ideas? by Gamba(f): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2007
Hi i just got to know about nairaland and i think you guys are doing a wonderful job.I'm a graduate with a Bsc. in Business Administration but due to circumstances and nature of unemployment in the country, i find mysef in a company as a front desk officer. Pls i'll like u to post me any vacancy job that u might be aware of. I'll really appreciate this.

Thank you.
Re: Help!structural Engineering Skills Test Questions, Any Ideas? by tuoyee: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2007
in terms of detailing and behaviour of structural members . call me or hala osamede. he go lt me knw.tk ka

(1) (Reply)

Citibank Test Format: / Any Banks Or Company Thats Is Currently Recuriting? / Mobil! Contacting Successful Candidates Of Their Test Written In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.