Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,027 members, 7,976,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:39 PM

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi (62404 Views)

Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Tuska: 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
MasterJayJay:

He made this statement.> "Hushpuppi pays his driver ₦700,000 per month. You people that are dragging him, you are doing houseboy work and they'd pay you ₦35,000. You'll go on Instagram and abuse Hushpuppi. Instead of you to beg Hushpuppi so he'd use your father as a driver"

Mumu was celebrating a stolen wealth. Mumu was insulting people's father because of Hushpuppi. Now that wind don blow and the nyash of the chicken can be seen. The mumu has FREEZED.

How many people did your tin god employ at 700,000 naira per month salary? Nothing dey una head.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by FrenchyL(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
MasterJayJay:

He made this statement.> "Hushpuppi pays his driver ₦700,000 per month. You people that are dragging him, you are doing houseboy work and they'd pay you ₦35,000. You'll go on Instagram and abuse Hushpuppi. Instead of you to beg Hushpuppi so he'd use your father as a driver"

Mumu was celebrating a stolen wealth. Mumu was insulting people's father because of Hushpuppi. Now that wind don blow and the nyash of the chicken can be seen. The mumu has FREEZED.

Actually he is Frozzed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by vislabraye(m): 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
chlowi:

That Daddy freeze has always been a two-timing bastard (forgive me ) .... i recall when he was also hosted by OPM pastor in PortHarcourt. Those saying he had no idea what Hushy may have been into regarding his source of wealth.... Freeze looked like an ass licker in that video with Hush ... like he was scared to ask those hot seat questions he dishes out to others . He knew quite alright that there wasnt anything legit abt the now restrained PAPI abi PUppy ... yet he chose to keep that company......and even celebrated it publicly.....and mocked other well meaning nigerians who questioned Hush's source of wealth....

DF fuccked up. His comments are so irritating for someone who claims to be a reformer. He can't say he doesn't know the source of Hushpuppys wealth unless he's a fool.
For him to celebrate an obvious fraudster shows he doesn't have integrity.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nowplay: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
The enjoyment of social media makes people to forget rules No1....INTERNET NEVER FORGET
So guys be careful in whatever your posting or doing online because people may forget but INTERNET NEVER FORGET
Maybe not today......
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by kristisking(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
Una just dey beef d guy because him dey BURN una pastors cable.
I know Daddy Freez is your mentor. Can two work except they agree. No matter how you try to defend that hypocrite called daddy freeze, you can't erase the fact that he is a double face man

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by calculator123(m): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Honestly, Daddy Freeze has been long overdue for a serious roasting... His cup don full tay tay!!!

He that comes to the table of equity, must come with clean hands!!!... It's not manly or prudent to criticize selectively!!! If you must be a social critic, then do so to all and sundry while ensuring your hands are clean!!!

Exactly, but on a second thought, is it possible to totally erase bias?

I'm just wondering.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Jorge91: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Discovery4today:

He who lives in a glass house should not throw a stone Sir. He's a media personality,who has his campaign "free the sheeple", he should have at least asked Hushpuppi what he does let alone how he made his fortune. I think Nigerians are now returning the favour to him
when invictus made his money how many people asked? Is it not what he said you will agree to. Maybe he thought hushpuppi was a real estate developer and brand influencer as he appears to be.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by seniorgozman(m): 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
Please, I need urgent advice, I graduated with 3rd class but have applied for fg job and was promised by one Oga please won't my 3rd class affect me??
In government Work, Bsc is Bsc whether 1st class or Pass
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by joseph1832(m): 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Well I'm not shocked. Many Nigerians will rather dine and wine with you, never question how you made your money, as long as you have it, that's all they care about.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
Please, I need urgent advice, I graduated with 3rd class but have applied for an FG job and was promised by one Oga please won't my 3rd class affect me??

Federal Government job can't screen you out because you graduate with third class. There are some northern with a poor certificate and are presently occupying the top positions. ...but for multinational jobs most of them will ask for 2.1 and 2.2. Federal Government job collect all kind of result include Islamic diploma results
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by DAYOODS(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
MasterJayJay:

Master Jay Jay God bless you for this comment.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by osazsky(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
Una just dey beef d guy because him dey BURN una pastors cable.
wizkid is not an hypocrite..lesson do not condemn other in public for the same thing u do when no one is watching...if only FBI could arrest all those that ate from huspuppy they are accomplice cuz they enjoyed proceeds from crime
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by 007inc: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
glink2015:

Federal Government job can't screen you out because you graduate with third class. There are some northern with a poor certificate and are presently occupying the top positions. ...but for multinational jobs most of them will ask for 2.1 and 2.2. Federal Government job collect all kind of result include Islamic diploma results
grin grin grin Islamic what?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by JamitoIntl: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who did not hubnob with H puppy.
What of u pple dat have been tapping in his wealth. DF can return insult with insult, but that doesn't change the truth he speaks.
The other guy was even featured by Forbes on their cover page. Has anyone gone to call Forbes out on that. Nope as long as Forbes doesn't speak against tithing. Just admit you already hate DF, we know why
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by JamitoIntl: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who did not hobnob with H puppy.
What of u pple dat have been tapping into his wealth. DF can return insult with insult, but that doesn't change the truth he speaks.
The other guy was even featured by Forbes on their cover page. Has anyone gone to call Forbes out on that. Nope as long as Forbes doesn't speak against tithing. Just admit you already hate DF, we know why. I it's cos of tithe issue. Brainwashed folks
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by pquaver(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Discovery4today:

He who lives in a glass house should not throw a stone Sir. He's a media personality,who has his campaign "free the sheeple", he should have at least asked Hushpuppi what he does let alone how he made his fortune. I think Nigerians are now returning the favour to him

You cannot compare the morality expectancy of a media personality and pastor.. A media personality does not claim righteousness and access to God or a representative of God.. PASTOR CLAIM TO BE THAT and so should be above board.. Their life and work. Is about telling us what to do and what what not to do.. Right and wrong so it is foolish to put him and pastors in same shoe.. He can be excused but a pastor can't..

Just imagine seeing an on air personality in a brothel and seeing a pastor in same brothel doesn't it weigh same to you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Queenserah26(f): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Well said
Angelfrost:

Honestly, Daddy Freeze has been long overdue for a serious roasting... His cup don full tay tay!!!

He that comes to the table of equity, must come with clean hands!!!... It's not manly or prudent to criticize selectively!!! If you must be a social critic, then do so to all and sundry while ensuring your hands are clean!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Bluntguy: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

If he collects money to air people on his program, all fine. At least, he doesn't use God's name to do so.

Unlike your pastors who use the Word of God to take from their listeners.

Tell me that what you do for a living that you do it without collecting money from people. They are called men of God and if they do what they do in God's name and collect money all fine.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Bluntguy:

Tell me that what you do for a living that you do it without collecting money from people. They are called men of God and if they do what they do in God's name and collect money all fine.

I earn for providing services.

I also teach the Word of God without demanding a Kobo because freely did I receive, and freely would I give.

Teaching the Word of God is not a service for which you should earn tithes.

If you are a Christian, then you must have gone on evangelism before. Did you earn tithes for propagating the gospel?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Chioma1567: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nigerians are angry that the FBI focused on 6 Nigerians on most wanted when the remaining majority on the list are from other Nationalities. Click to view the full list
https://duchesscc..com/2020/06/nigerians-express-outrage-as-fbi.html?m=1

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by FRESHG(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2020
godmankind:
I'm not his fans but I have questions for you. Why will you hate opposition to your Faith.. if they show him the exist door will that end the truth about what's he believed that is not proper
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY OPPOSITION FAITH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor At Rumours Night Club (Photo) / Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds / Davido's Brother Shows Fashola & Amosun Their Family Power Plant In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.