Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:23 AM

See How Pastor Was Nabbed For Rapping 16_ Year Old Girl. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Pastor Was Nabbed For Rapping 16_ Year Old Girl. (334 Views)

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) / Nigerian Man Arrested After His 'Lover' Was Nabbed With Cocaine In Malawi. Photo / How Pastor's Brother-In-Law Raped And Impregnated Teenage Girl In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Pastor Was Nabbed For Rapping 16_ Year Old Girl. by decentline: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rape case is so pathetic and heartbreaking because it is now a growing trend. The Akwa Ibom State Police Command has arrested Nnamso Friday Jacob, Pastor of Living Power and Zion Church for raping a 16_ year old girl.
In a statement issued out by Command's Public Relations Officer, Nnudam Frederick on Thursday, the victim girl was said to had been visiting the pastor for spiritual deliverance, guides and the likes in a church located at Ndueso Eduo, Okon Eket area.

I'm really sorry for the pause. I humbly present to you that reading the rest of the post would be great via the below link.
See who the pastor is.

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=2d39ed8991372fc6a9d3ed48af1d6b4f&news_entry_id=s533e4652200626en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_51c11829-4573-47d3-abba-dadabab8efd9&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Crime/father Impregnants His Sixteen Year Old Daughter,blames The Devil. / His Ghosts Now Disturbs Me, Says Man Who Beheaded His Colleague For N13 Million / American, Clark Pleaded Guilty For Pledging Allegiance To ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.