Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

How My Friend In The Office Make N50,000 Plus In Two Days Viewing Videos Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How My Friend In The Office Make N50,000 Plus In Two Days Viewing Videos Online (445 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ / How To Make N50,000+ Weekly Working Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend In The Office Make N50,000 Plus In Two Days Viewing Videos Online by eniglamor: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
I was so surprise when my friend call me and showed me how much he just made within two days N50k wowwww!!!!!!
And am so glad to share it with whoever will like to join this program.
The best part is that you don’t have to pay money to join the program is totally free
So what kind of program could make you so much as N50k in two days, I will tell you want my friend did and I pray he doesn’t know that I have put this information out.
This is what he did.
he stayed up all night viewing videos online that is all, no long gramma
but as for you, you don’t need to stay up all night viewing this videos, you can do so at your own spare time. The only thing is that my friend is so desperate to make lots of money that is why he stay up all night
and come to think of it I watch nollywood videos and Hollywood videos for free, and here I am , will be getting paid for the same thing I do for free.
Here is the link my friend send me, follow it and register your own, remember all you need to do is watch videos and get paid. That is all

https://uarvideon.host/638205518946052/
Re: How My Friend In The Office Make N50,000 Plus In Two Days Viewing Videos Online by akinreals: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
It doesn't pay nothing. Stop wasting your data to watch nonsense videos and stop misleading people. They will tell you to refer 30people before you can withdraw band after that another story again

3 Likes

Re: How My Friend In The Office Make N50,000 Plus In Two Days Viewing Videos Online by SenorFax(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
akinreals:
It doesn't pay nothing. Stop wasting your data to watch nonsense videos and stop misleading people. They will tell you to refer 30people before you can withdraw band after that another story again
Don't mind him
E enter trap finish now looking for who to join
Re: How My Friend In The Office Make N50,000 Plus In Two Days Viewing Videos Online by eniglamor: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pls tell me more, like after the 30 people still no paid? at akinreals becos i really need money right now
Re: How My Friend In The Office Make N50,000 Plus In Two Days Viewing Videos Online by akinreals: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
eniglamor:
Pls tell me more, like after the 30 people still no paid? at akinreals becos i really need money right now
stop deceiving yourself, I have 34 referrals and $534 in their account. 1 naira dey no gree pay
Re: How My Friend In The Office Make N50,000 Plus In Two Days Viewing Videos Online by akinreals: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Use your data do better thing. You think oyinbo no get sense abi?dey are using us to make money, free traffic for them grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctors In The House,abeg. / Junior Field Researcher (LAGOS, N3500 DAILY) / Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.