Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,296 members, 7,971,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Heaven I Crave - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Heaven I Crave (300 Views)

DESTINY - A Story Of Love Made In Heaven / Bloody Train Of Heaven | (A Thriller) How Hard Can You Fight For Your Life / BDSM EROTIC STORY: The Heaven Between Her Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Heaven I Crave by kizi4chuks(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
If only this picture is a reflection of the heaven I crave, then know that my heart will not rest until I have lain on this grass land. This beauty of a land, this imagination that breeds peace unending, this scene of green lands with green thoughts, this ocean of peace.

This heavenly paradise that my soul craves, this land of quite where troubles will no longer reach me, where its shores will be void all the turmoil and machinations of the world of men, this world of far away that awaits with a wide embrace, this aboard my father has promised me with, this promise of a heaven, I hope this be it.

finish on kizzantel..com

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Writers Deserve And Demand Some Respect / Time Is Oxygen / The Inevitable (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.