Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,213 members, 7,900,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Victor Moses: Why I Joined Inter Milan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses: Why I Joined Inter Milan (368 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses: Why I Joined Inter Milan by Adeshinadetayo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
The 29-year-old has spoken of his love for football and hopes to scoop as many trophies as possible with the Black and Blues On-loan Chelsea forward Victor Moses has revealed his desire to win titles with Antonio Conte’s Inter Milan.

The former Nigeria international signed for the Black and Blues in January after cutting short his 18-month loan deal with the Turkish side, Fenerbahce.
Joining Inter afforded the 29-year-old to reunite with his former coach Conte, who gave him the opportunity to play prominently for Chelsea.

Moses teamed up with the Stamford Bridge outfit from Wigan Athletic in the summer of 2012 but found game time difficult to come by.
The former Super Eagles winger, hence, spent 2013–14, 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons on loan with Liverpool, Stoke City and West Ham United respectively...READ MORE
Ghanabetnet

Re: Victor Moses: Why I Joined Inter Milan by ghettokid1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
mtchew........
Re: Victor Moses: Why I Joined Inter Milan by SirWhiteFish: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
ghettokid1:
mtchew........
he is still young at 29. He has also won alot of trophies

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses: Why I Joined Inter Milan by Adeshinadetayo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
He wants more trophies and adventure

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Real Valladolid Vs Barcelona 0-1 Goal & All Highlights / Nigerian Business Woman Becomes The First African Woman To Own A Club In Europe / First African Woman To Own A Club In Europe(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.