Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:29 PM

Naira Marley - When People Don’t Need You, They Show Their True Colors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley - When People Don’t Need You, They Show Their True Colors (523 Views)

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... / DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley - When People Don’t Need You, They Show Their True Colors by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Azeez Fashola who is widely known as Naira Marley has revealed what people do when they don’t need you around.

According to the SOAPY hitmaker, when people see that you don’t have any beneficial value they need, they show you their true colors.

He made this known in a recent tweet where he wrote;

“You see a person’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life. #User”
Source https://musicprong.com/naira-marley-when-people-dont-need-you/

Re: Naira Marley - When People Don’t Need You, They Show Their True Colors by Akhigbeblog(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na true

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid - Smile Lyrics Feat H.e.r / Boy Wears Mask For His Dog First Before Their Bike Ride. / Tiwa Savage – I’m Hard To Earn, Not Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.