Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,438 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job (488 Views)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos ) / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by oruhobinna(m): 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Episode 2
Search for a job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by hotspec(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
u're doing well. kudos. I love comics and I wish u get more viewership. meanwhile, try to use A4 papers next time, and not exercise book with lines. Then learn cartoon 2D/3D animation so u can be using computer generated images and upload better on social media. thank me later
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by oruhobinna(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
hotspec:
u're doing well. kudos. I love comics and I wish u get more viewership. meanwhile, try to use A4 papers next time, and not exercise book with lines. Then learn cartoon 2D/3D animation so u can be using computer generated images and upload better on social media. thank me later

Thank u very much ..But for now, I'll use wat I have
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Damn Cassandra is hot
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by oruhobinna(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Damn Cassandra is hot
� � lol. I'll keep posting
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
oruhobinna:
� � lol. I'll keep posting
Can't wait for another episode.
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by MMXX: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
You're trying jare.Love the drawings

It's only unfortunately things like this aren't given much attention or pushed forward. Kudos all the same

Your major audience should be kids though..

Improve your material for clearer visibility n spacing.

Try to learn animation n cartooning like someone mentioned earlier.You'll do great
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by oruhobinna(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
MMXX:
You're trying jare.Love the drawings

It's only unfortunately things like this aren't given much attention or pushed forward. Kudos all the same

Your major audience should be kids though..

Improve your material for clearer visibility n spacing.

Try to learn animation n cartooning like someone mentioned earlier.You'll do great

Thank u very much.. I'll keep improving and posting
Y'all should just give ur feedbacks.... PS graphic stories aint fr kids alone
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by Z0ie(f): 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Can't wait for another episode.
how u take enjoy that guy cartoon?
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by oruhobinna(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Z0ie:
Geddifok of my post if u don't have anything better to say
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Z0ie:
By finding the art in the art.
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by Z0ie(f): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
oruhobinna:

Geddifok of my post if u don't have anything better to say
check the way Stephenmoka4 replied to my quote and compare it with yours and realize you need to grow up and learn how to be courteous.
low budget cartoon artist
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by oruhobinna(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
Z0ie:
check the way Stephenmoka4 replied to my quote and compare it with yours and realize you need to grow up and learn how to be courteous.
low budget cartoon artist
Learn how to be polite too.. How would you go to someone's post and write something like that.. If it doesn't interest you then leave d post in peace!
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by oruhobinna(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Z0ie:
you should have minded your business cos I didn't quote you but you chose to be stupid.
i can see this stupid innovation of yours is due to hunger and poverty ravaging your frustrated life.
Fool
You're a bigger fool.. This is my post so it's my business u fucking dumbass... And YOU were the one who chose to be stupid... I don't blame u anyways. .Your boyfriend abandoned u so u decided to take out ur frustration on me.. Clearly I know y he did that.
Stupid idiot.... Poor excuse for a girlfriend
Mad bitch!
Re: Sea Of Passion Episode 2 - Search For A Job by oruhobinna(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Z0ie:
you should have minded your business cos I didn't quote you but you chose to be stupid.
i can see this stupid innovation of yours is due to hunger and poverty ravaging your frustrated life.
Fool
Clearly u don't know art.. I don't blame u anyways coz u re an IDIOT

(1) (Reply)

. / My Four Ex-boyfriends Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Me – Lady Reveals / How To Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.