Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,115 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Get Me Out Of The Way? Tacha Goes Emotional - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Get Me Out Of The Way? Tacha Goes Emotional (410 Views)

“why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Bring Me Down? What Did I Do?”– Tacha (video / Kizz Daniel Shows His New Girlfriend, His Female Fan, Amarachi Goes Emotional / Bbnaija: Tacha Goes Global As White Lady Campaigns For Her (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Get Me Out Of The Way? Tacha Goes Emotional by Laseye008(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Controversial ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Natasha Akide aka Tacha, in a recent live video addressed her haters who are trying so hard to bring her down.

The beautiful star vented out her anger and sadness towards the fact that people are desperately trying to get her out of the way.

She said she doesn’t know why people care so much about her success although she didn’t emerge winner of the big brother naija, pepper Dem season.

She reminded her haters that she was disqualified from the house, so they should stop seeing her as a threat to them.

However, she pointed out that her ‘titan’ fan-base remains her greatest army and even though she was disqualified from BBNaija, she was qualified by God.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFJn12ffz2A

Please support us by subscribe, like, share and seen more videos in our YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbZI5SPBycE1rN3r_tZiDgQ?view_as=subscriber

1 Share

Re: Why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Get Me Out Of The Way? Tacha Goes Emotional by Imiete(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
RUBBISH
Re: Why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Get Me Out Of The Way? Tacha Goes Emotional by Everrest9(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who is Tacha? I don forget who she be.
Re: Why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Get Me Out Of The Way? Tacha Goes Emotional by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
envy and jealousy,not a good thing
Re: Why Are You Guys Trying So Hard To Get Me Out Of The Way? Tacha Goes Emotional by Onyi22(f): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Watch Veteran Actor Olu Jacob's Wife, 3 Children, Condition + 10 Untold Truth / Justin Bieber Files $20 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Women Over Rape Case / Kaffy Shares New Photos As She Clocks A New Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.