Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

You Fit Hold Body? (guys) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Fit Hold Body? (guys) (2774 Views)

I'm Sure You Fit In Somewhere / You Fit Jolly With This Type Of Babe For The Upcoming Valentine? / You Fit Date Person Wey Dey Rock Bend Down And Pick Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by 2dye4(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2007
@drrionelli:
well said. self control is the greatest power any individual can possess cause the flesh is hmmmmmmm, weak!. it takes 3 seconds to think ur d**k but 3 minutes with your mind which means its easier to loose control. also every resolution starts from the mind and nothing beats the human will power (with God's help though)

But to be on the safe side i think we should obey the 11th commandment: " though shall not smell what you will not eat" wink
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by NaijaFuss(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2007
luxori, take am easy on the guys
if the mind can get more functions than thinkinh about f**k why not?
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by 2dye4(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2007
actually, the mind can wink
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by NaijaFuss(m): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2007
hmm
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by niniman(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2007
it is possible if and only if the girl is dirty,smelly or disabled, d**k no go school,e no no the meaning of self respect,it will always rule a guy whenever its sees a potential food.
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by 2dye4(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2007
niniman:

it is possible if and only if the girl is dirty,smelly or disabled, d**k no go school,e no no the meaning of self respect,it will always rule a guy whenever its sees a potential food.

That will be a good plea/defense statement for rapists and pedophiles in a law court!

nobody denies the feelin, but doesnt mean u must act on it.

My dear, self-control is not some over-rated demand. its as necessary as sanity. wink
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2007
dunno what all this 'hoopla' is about

It happens all the time abi? or didn't anyone go to Uni in Nigeria

didnt' any1 have to crash in guys room before whether it was after practice rehearsal or simply jacking

Please self control is not that rare
Its your mind if you have sex on your mind then you will act on it.
I have slept on the same bed with 2 guys (if recollect well i slept in the middle)
Crashed in a room full of guys and girls after practice
Slept in guys place before whether it was on the carpet or even on his bed I SLEPT so did he/they. Even when we did not sleep the gist we wud gist was always fun.

Even now that i live on my own, I still crashed at another friends place 2 days ago, there were 2 girls and another guy later on one other friend girl came (over cos we had candles and she didnt)

what's the big deal

As long as you dress properly(not in some dumb nightgown) fully clothed.
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by 2dye4(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2007
@salsera: thanks 4 dat post. exactly my point. wink
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2007
grin grin And who says its not possible eh!
I have done it b4 and i can do it again,its all a thing of the mind . grin grin
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by drrionelli(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2007
@2dye4, salsera & xjovial:
Thank you all for your refreshingly common-sense honesty about this!

@post:
PLEASE heed the words of these three. They know the truth!
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by abiodunade(m): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2007
GUY, i can hold body well. I can even sleep on d same bed wit her witout touchin her 4 real
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by egoldman(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2007
I have done it with a beautiful Indian girl , and also have done it with a nice Irish woman , both were mybrother's girl friends , ofcos at different times .
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by miklo: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2007
@salsera, what the poster is saying is sleeping one on one with a guy but not in a group. Try it one day and see how far!
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by Scopium: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2007
[size=13pt]Of course you fit hold body,, ,. erhmm by the way which body are you holding? undecided Your body or the girl's body? undecided I'm sorry I'm getting it mixed it up. It is very possible to hold body, it just mastering the art of self control. Trust me the girl will kill you at the slightest chance she gets for holding body and not making a move on her. grin grin[/size]
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by Scopium: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2007
[size=13pt]She's probably waiting for your peeing gadget to spring up like jack-in-the-box and play the second function role on/in her. Later she'll be the one to call you names for playing cool. But if the girl got balls large enough, she will initiate the irresistible move (trust eve) and play the lead role.[/size]
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2007
Of course it's possible.

Suppose you're married, are you saying you couldn't trust yourself to have an attractive work mate in the same office as yourself? If you can't, then you need to question what kind of relationship you have with your wife / girlfriend.

As human beings, we appreciate beauty, nothing wrong in admiring, but it doesn't mean every attractive female is fair game.
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by akaluka: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2007
na yam?
when be say your rod no weak
ol boy,na fire for fire.nobody go sleep.
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by ozigbo(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2007
Impossicant.

there not appositely impossible, the only thing to do
just for u remove your mind from where she is an that
solve the problem.or if possible just dislike are very
thing about her and u see it will work.
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by chusky(m): 11:11am On Dec 14, 2007
i agree with u bros

But if the babe start 2 behave funny i go ,
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by mellow(m): 11:32am On Dec 14, 2007
Una think say men na sex addicts? Jeez!! I can't even bigin to imagine how you reason. What do you mean

body no be fire wood? Body na flamable susbstance? If you can't I can. I don't see any big deal about it.

How beautiful or attractive is the girl that can make me go against the grain? I have my self exteem and no

lady no mather how beautiful will make me go against my principles. I can only make love to a lady on account of her

been my lover and not otherwise that is why I can never patronize the daugthers of easy vitues.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by Kissmyass1(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2007
mellow:

Una think say men na sex addicts? Jeez!! I can't even bigin to imagine how you reason. What do you mean

body no be fire wood? Body na flamable susbstance? If you can't I can. I don't see any big deal about it.

How beautiful or attractive is the girl that can make me go against the grain? I have my self exteem and no

lady no mather how beautiful will make me go against my principles. I can only make love to a lady on account of her

been my lover and not otherwise that is why I can never patronize the daugthers of easy vitues.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
yeah right who do we ask? undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by btayo1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2007
Where in the world is this acceptable for man to live with girl not related and sleep on same bed? this being wrong will ultimately lead to wrong moves that can be initiated by both parties. There is a difference between crashing out on a few nights but living together in a room; for a few nights it is very possible, have done it loads of times, the temptation will be there but self discipline will prevail; but living constantly in same room is another matter, after a while no matter how self disciplined you are, your defenses will be broken.
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by ndumart: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2007
Invitation to rape
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2007
vc
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by Elishacom(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2007
Yes, why not, if a woman can control theirs, why cant i? grin grin
Re: You Fit Hold Body? (guys) by kobikwelu(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
if a guy live with a geh without any contact, i bet ou, he geh will rape the boi,

i had such experience during schoool days,

a lady stayed in my room for a week , for the 1st 5 days, she was facing the wall, 6 and 7th day, she was literally fighting me to lay her,

ladies feel their power over men is their v ee jay jay, if it fails, it makes them feel worthless,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Sent This Email To My Girlfriend But She Was Mad: Why? / A Cyber Kissing Machine Has Been Invented / This Might Be The Fate Of Some Girls After Valentine Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.