Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

Do You Know Why You Should Not Give Up On Your Search For A Life Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know Why You Should Not Give Up On Your Search For A Life Partner? (215 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Why You Should Not Give Up On Your Search For A Life Partner? by OjieFortune(f): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Don't settle for less when you deserve the best.

Often times, people get into the wrong relationship because of stress and fear of feeling or being single for life.
Motivational speakers often say that it is better to be single believing God to be married than to be married believing God to be single.

This saying is very true because no matter how long it takes to find a life partner, one day you would surely find a suitable life partner for yourself.
Prophet Isaiah foresaw this present age when he prophecied in the book of Isaiah 34:16.
"SEARCH FROM THE BOOK OF THE LORD, AND READ: NOT ONE OF THESE SHALL FALL; NOT ONE SHALL LACK HER MATE. FOR MY MOUTH HAS COMMANDED IT, AND HIS SPIRIT HAS GATHERED THEM. (NKJV)

Many people consider finding a life partner to base on ethnic group, color, beauty, and facial appearance. Indeed all this can help get a spouse, but it is not a major factor why people get married.

There are many reasons why people commit themselves to a lifetime relationship, having a particular reason or a set mindset towards why you are single can hinder you from settling for the right relationship.
Click on the link to read more.
https://www.getbackfaith.com/2020/06/do-you-know-why-you-should-not-give-up.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Relationship Becoming So Bored? You Can Rekindle Its Spark Again. / My Early Experience Working From Home / Wedding Planner Sydney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.