Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,524 members, 7,937,487 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? (703 Views)

Don't Bother Building A Family Swimming Pool If It Is Not Like This (PICS) / Quantity Of Cement To Set 3500 Blocks For A Fence / Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need opinions on this as I do not want to be cheated by anyone.

I intend to fence 2 plots of land of 600sqm each located in Kuje abuja, to about 3 coaches high just to secure it from encroachment by neighbours. However, I need an estimate of what this sort of project could cost me in a place like abuja.

Please Builders and other well informed persons here kindly break down the possible cost of this for me especially with the following;

1. Number of blocks required / cost per unit
2. Amount of cement required / cost per unit
3. Sand required / cost per unit
4. Possible labour costs and miscellanous.

Thanks as I await your opinions.
Re: HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? by Righteousness89(m): 3:19am On Jun 27, 2020
From the little I know about building!

I will advise you mound your own block.

A bag of cement should give you about 35- 40 blocks ..
You may need close to 2000 "6inch" block

Start with 2-3 tippers of sand

You rent the machine , get it to your site

Sit down there and watch them mould...

If more materials are needed, you see it with your eyes!

I am not an expert ! I have had an experience doing that!

I Believe the Experts will tell you more!

1 Like

Re: HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? by Analyst01(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Get the cost breakdown for both labour and materials for a fee.

Call or whatsapp 07033544353
Email frankitangltd@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? by Queenserah26(f): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2020
Contact Seradale Ventures on 08033406476 for your Dr. Fixit Waterproofing Chemicals - additives for cement concrete, mortar & plasters. It makes concrete cohesive and prevents segregation.

Areas of Application
Basements, Roof slabs and screeds, Water tanks & water retaining structures, External plastering, Bathrooms and balconies, Sumps and drains

Features
Corrosion resistant - Makes concrete more cohesive, hence protects steel better against corrosion
Compatibility – Being a liquid, easily dispersible & compatible with concrete/mortar mixes.
Strength – The setting time and compressive strength of the concrete remains within the specification limits.
Shrinkage – Reduces shrinkage crack development in plaster & concrete.
Workability – Improves workability of freshly mixed cement concrete.
Durability – Increases durability

Nationwide delivery
https://seradale-ventures.business.site/?m=true
Re: HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? by Bakin3(m): 1:21am On Jun 28, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Check my signature.
Re: HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 28, 2020
Analyst01:
Get the cost breakdown for both labour and materials for a fee of 10k.

Call or whatsapp 07033544353
Email frankitangltd@gmail.com

In other words I should pay you 10k to know what it would cost me? I wish you well with your business and I hope you find the right clients sir.
Re: HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? by Person2person(m): 6:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Mrquincy:
Hello everyone, please I need opinions on this as I do not want to be cheated by anyone.

I intend to fence 2 plots of land of 600sqm each located in Kuje abuja, to about 3 coaches high just to secure it from encroachment by neighbours. However, I need an estimate of what this sort of project could cost me in a place like abuja.

Please Builders and other well informed persons here kindly break down the possible cost of this for me especially with the following;

1. Number of blocks required / cost per unit
2. Amount of cement required / cost per unit
3. Sand required / cost per unit
4. Possible labour costs and miscellanous.

Thanks as I await your opinions.

I assume that you are fencing the two plots together

from your information, 1 block will be into the ground and 2 will be above the ground but I think your excavation will be shallow to have one block burried into the ground. you may need two underground and two above the ground.

FOR 3 COURSES

number of blocks........1035

cement required (setting and foundation blinding) ..........22bags

sharp sand ........1 trip

Labour setting..... 70k + (20k) for excavation

provision for water..........

granite or gravel for foundation blinding....few bags

check for prices in your area as I am based in Lagos.

GoodLuck
Re: HELP! How Much Would A Fence Like This Cost? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thanks alot, this is really helpful, I didnt think of it this way. However, are you saying 1035 blocks would be enough for the 2 plots including 2 layers in the ground or exlcuding the ones in the ground?

Person2person:

I assume that you are fencing the two plots together

from your information, 1 block will be into the ground and 2 will be above the ground but I think your excavation will be shallow to have one block burried into the ground. you may need two underground and two above the ground.

FOR 3 COURSES

number of blocks........1035

cement required (setting and foundation blinding) ..........22bags

sharp sand ........1 trip

Labour setting..... 70k + (20k) for excavation

provision for water..........

granite or gravel for foundation blinding....few bags

check for prices in your area as I am based in Lagos.

GoodLuck

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Redesign My Apartment / 11 Acres + Fence + Registered Survey @ Sagamu Interchange For Sale / OFF MARKET (distress Sale) 4bedroom. Pls Call Eunice Ekaette +2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.